SportsWrath

Go back on the DL Alou

RandolphScott

Floyd wouldn't have made that catch...

Except for being injured all the time, Alou deserves a little slack here. He's been good when on the field and usually always hits the ball hard.

And how about that catch? ... ... which will probably land him on the DL with an abrasion on his chest from the buttons on his jersey.

He deserves no slack at all, we replaced an injured player for ANOTHER

injured player...I would have taken Cliff Floyd in a heart beat. At least

he wasn't part of the "spic clique"

I loved Floyd, but letting him go was the right move, if for nothing else than getting a much needed right handed bat in the lineup. It's just too bad that bat is hardly ever in the lineup.

No one in the media wants to say it because they love to toss boquets Omars way, but truth be told he had an awful year as a GM.

Alou

Schoenweiss

Lidstrom and Owens for Vargas

Heath Bell and Royce Ring for Jon Adkins and Ben Johnson

Brian Bannister for Abrioix Burgos

Not resigning Chad Bradford

BTW lets pray they let LoDuca go.

No one in the media wants to say it because they love to toss boquets Omars way, but truth be told he had an awful year as a GM.

Alou

Schoenweiss

Lidstrom and Owens for Vargas

Heath Bell and Royce Ring for Jon Adkins and Ben Johnson

Brian Bannister for Abrioix Burgos

Not resigning Chad Bradford

BTW lets pray they let LoDuca go.

Bannister move was horrible. Maybe Burgos will get better but I doubt it. I liked Bannister last year until he got hurt. We had pitchers who were expendable. I guess it was a chance he took and it did not work. I like that guy Carp guy in Binghamton. He had nice pop on the bat and I bet he will be traded in the offseason. God this game sucks. Mota was another good move <_>

Bannister move was horrible. Maybe Burgos will get better but I doubt it. I liked Bannister last year until he got hurt. We had pitchers who were expendable. I guess it was a chance he took and it did not work. I like that guy Carp guy in Binghamton. He had nice pop on the bat and I bet he will be traded in the offseason. God this game sucks. Mota was another good move <_<

Mike Carp will undoubtedly be traded as he does not fit Omars criteria of being a can .....................

that is a dominCAN or Puerto RiCAN or a mexiCAN.

Mike Carp will undoubtedly be traded as he does not fit Omars criteria of being a can .....................

that is a dominCAN or Puerto RiCAN or a mexiCAN.

I knew I was starting to finally believe this when after I'd hear trade rumors about the Mets going after guys like Conine, Blanton, Gagne, Loretta... I'd think to myself, "Yeah, that'll happen".

You suck and you pee on your hands.

Fuck off. To think we signed him to replace the oft injured

Cliff Floyd. Hell, at least fans loved Floyd.

Great move Omar, great move.

Is that any way to talk to the guy with the game winning dinger? :mellow: