SportsWrath

Joe Beningo WFAN

xxi-xxv

I wonder who they are. I bet Julio Franco was one of them. I bet there is some dissension with Beltran and some other latino players. We have heard Lo Duco complain in the past why the latino players don't speak up. Do you know what though, not everyone is going to like each other. That is a fact and human nature. We hear the same thing about ARod and the Yankees. Not everyone has to like each other. Just win as a team.

What were his reasons for saying so? They sure look like a tight knit group to me, at least on camera.

apparently not like they were in 2006.

My guess is that LoDuca is at the center of this and I have a feeling that certain latin players do not like him. I also think they all do not like Milledge. WHo knows, just wondering why Joe said this?

My guess is that LoDuca is at the center of this and I have a feeling that certain latin players do not like him. I also think they all do not like Milledge. WHo knows, just wondering why Joe said this?

I don't know. All I've ever heard is that it's a loose clubhouse and the guys all get along, even this year.

I can see some players not liking Milledge, but I don't think it would cause problems throughout the entire locker room.

I think the Lo Duca thing was blown way out of proportion.

I think they need to shave their heads again.

that was my exact guess when i saw your initial post. lo duca has to be the source

Omar will replace Paul with fill in the latin players name.

I believe that Golfingkid mentioned Omar like Ronnie Paulino?

Yes, I've heard some rumblings about him. I'd don't like

it though. Just goes to show what happens when you half ass

trying to sign a catcher (see 2005 off season).

Who knows he could find his niche in the "spic clique".

But he has HUGE ears.

I don't know if Castro would be the answer. He is more suited for his back

up role getting 150-200 at bats. Maybe we could do an off season deal with

the Pads for one of their catchers.

bard is kinda like castro--he's way more effective when he's splitting time. and barrett is way too gangsta to play on any team other than sd