SportsWrath

When tired of negativity, there's always Toomer

fishgutmartyr

From everything I've read from the different camp reports, it sounds as if Toomer is holding his own. He seems like a straight-up guy, and I'm rooting for him to get back to his pre-injury self.

Of course at this point if he starts pulling any nonsense, I'll be looking for ways to improve the flavor of cleaning products.

Actually, the wide receiver situation sounds much improved from last year. Anyone hear different?

Really though, what 'bombs' has Shockey dropped since he threw ice at the crowd a few years back? His 'behavior issues' are a bunch of crap. The dude's passionate on the field. He has his own pre-season training. That's it.

Really though, what 'bombs' has Shockey dropped since he threw ice at the crowd a few years back? His 'behavior issues' are a bunch of crap. The dude's passionate on the field. He has his own pre-season training. That's it.

He may not have dropped any "bombs", but his tendency to pout on the field is embarrassing. I love his passion, and think he's tough as nails, but he acts like a kid who had his ice cream cone snatched away from him when he doesn't get what he wants. Toomer is a quiet professional, and would NEVER show up his own team, or more specifically, his own QB, on the field.

Toomer represents all that is right in sports, and is our biggest gamer. Amani has made some of the biggest catches, especially with Eli. Wish there was a time machine that could make Toomer 5 years younger again.

He really came on in 2005 and would have had a great season in 2006 if he hadn't been injured.

Toomer is the most underrated WR out there. He is total class.

Shock IS, kinda like a boy who got his ice cream stole, but that to me shows heart. He could be rich and famous and say fuck it, but it affects him when he's not gettin the ball when he's wide open, or his QB makes a mistake that may cost them a score, etc.