SportsWrath

Hey all................

fbomb

I know there isn't as much traffic here, but that board has been completely overun with stupidity. Has anyone here been there lately? I tried hard to battle but there are just so many of them. lockhart has won. I'm through with that place.

I know there isn't as much traffic here, but that board has been completely overun with stupidity. Has anyone here been there lately? I tried hard to battle but there are just so many of them. lockhart has won. I'm through with that place.

I haven't been there in a long time. I would love to visit more often. Unfortunately the small font kills my eyes. Welcome back fbomb..again. ;)

The Italian Hotdog for one is quite pleased to see you fbomb...the Dog wonders how goes the plight of the band? well, the Dog hopes...in your honor, the Dog will be opening a fruity yet subtley smooth bottle of chardoney made right here on the Dog's nevisian plantation...

I have been posting there again for about a month now, and suddenly my password and username are "not validated"... AGAIN.

Fuck that site...

I havn't been back there in almost a year...whenever they changed the board software. A shame too there were a few guys there who knew their stuff....but like some have said just too many juvenile punks or trolls like Lockfart & Friends.

Traffic may be slower but the level of discussion is light years ahead...plus with each new person who comes in there are more POVs to discuss our favorite team.

I havn't been back there in almost a year...whenever they changed the board software. A shame too there were a few guys there who knew their stuff....but like some have said just too many juvenile punks or trolls like Lockfart & Friends.

Traffic may be slower but the level of discussion is light years ahead...plus with each new person who comes in there are more POVs to discuss our favorite team.

And the occasional trash talk................................ :unsure::P

GMB is a total shit show right now.... between people freaking out about strahan and the fact that some guy got a text message from some guy at camp that said eli threw a few bad passes (which people are worshiping like scripture)... its impossible to be over there

GMB is a total shit show right now.... between people freaking out about strahan and the fact that some guy got a text message from some guy at camp that said eli threw a few bad passes (which people are worshiping like scripture)... its impossible to be over there

A guy that got a text from another guy at camp...........what the ??? :confused:

Are you kidding me? The crap they freak out about over there, its ridiculous. :rolleyes:

fbomb you made a mistake, that is not the giants message board. it belongs to dallas fans, philly fans & washington fans, the mods. over there are damn fools.

ive just logged in there for my first time in 3 and a half months... that place is awful. welcome back.

I remember you gateb, hows things? Yeah, giants .com, I only go there for the occasional news, them MB's......UUUGGGHH!!!

Ever since they changed the software for the board I don't even go to Giants.com anymore....my first stop for Giants related news is right here cause I figure if it is important enough we will be discussing it. Once the season gets going I'll head back there for news and shit no doubt but right now it is all just stupid fluff.