SportsWrath

Odds on Daniels Not Fucking Up?

I like the fact he seems to be willing to keep him till he's a free agent and gets picks, no sense in trading a guy like that for second teir prospects.

What do you mean second tier prospects? Have you heard who Daniels is demanding for Teixeira?!

James Loney, Andre Ethier, and Clayton Kershaw - Dodgers

Jarod Saltalamacchia, Kyle Davies, Elvis Andrus - Braves

Casey Kotchman and a top prospect - Angels

These guys are all tops in their organizations. I understand that the price will go down but a trade can't magically fix a struggling farm system, that's where scouting comes in. But if Teixeira gets traded, there's no way you're getting second tier prospects.

What do you mean second tier prospects? Have you heard who Daniels is demanding for Teixeira?!

James Loney, Andre Ethier, and Clayton Kershaw - Dodgers

Jarod Saltalamacchia, Kyle Davies, Elvis Andrus - Braves

Casey Kotchman and a top prospect - Angels

These guys are all tops in their organizations. I understand that the price will go down but a trade can't magically fix a struggling farm system, that's where scouting comes in. But if Teixeira gets traded, there's no way you're getting second tier prospects.

Yeah i know about the asking price, what i meant was he has said Tex will finish out his contract before he drops his price. I also understand he wants either Hughes or Joba Chamberlain from the Yanks.

Oh, and i know people say our farm sucks, but I don't think its as bad as its being made out to be. I can think of a few promising pitchers Daniels has managed not to trade away yet, and a couple position players. Starting pitching wise, the next 2 to 3 years we should start seeing some talented youngsters start coming up.