SportsWrath

Beltran hurts abdominal muscle

xxi-xxv

Carlos out, no DL yet. Hurt taking batting practice. See if Rick Down was here and they did not take extra BP everyday Carlos would not be hurt ..... :mellow:

I'm getting a little tired of Beltran's pansy injuries.

I think this should be a sign that New York teams should not sign highly pursued FA named Carl

Please dear lord tell me that you are not comparing a guy whom has been an ALL star all three years in NY, finished in the top 5 of the 06 MVP voting and is on pace yet again for 30 homers, 100 rbis and 100 runs scored to Carl Pavano?

I know you just did not do that. Ok to hate, but my god lets be realistic.

Not to mention if the Yankees had been smart Beltran would be their CFer and not that 33 year old going on 60 year old Damon.

Please dear lord tell me that you are not comparing a guy whom has been an ALL star all three years in NY, finished in the top 5 of the 06 MVP voting and is on pace yet again for 30 homers, 100 rbis and 100 runs scored to Carl Pavano?

I know you just did not do that. Ok to hate, but my god lets be realistic.

Not to mention if the Yankees had been smart Beltran would be their CFer and not that 33 year old going on 60 year old Damon.

I have to agree. The Yankees dropped the ball on that one big time.

I have to agree. The Yankees dropped the ball on that one big time.

Did they really? Beltran has had good one season sandwiched by two :puke: seasons.

I'm sick of him being out 10 days with minor injuries too. He has not been the player he was hyped to be when he signed here. I wouldn't even care if he was traded right now. I remember him talking about winning the MVP Award in spring training. :LMAO: