SportsWrath

Yankees will win AL East

Only that kid from that shitty marlins team that is batting title and possibly MVP bound...

You really have no grounds for arguing between teams and baseball in general if you don't know who he is, because that means you probably only concentrate on those beloved men in pinstripes.

As opposed to those marvelous men in orange and blue who continue to bowl us over...get it, get it?

Sorry who is he?

Jeter is batting over .330 for the year and won another game tonight. Clutch player come to mind?

Yeah that was some clutch dribbler back to the pitcher... :rolleyes:

Do you really not know who Hanley Ramirez is? How many players from other teams can you name?

Excuse me? Come again?

How is a game winning walk off single not clutch?

If that's not clutch, then what the hell is? :confused:

According to YES, it was ruled a "walk off fielder's choice".

Even Jeter will tell you he got a break on that one. I'm sure he wasn't at the plate thinking, "If I can just hit it right back to the pitcher, maybe he'll misplay it and we'll get a victory."

According to YES, it was ruled a "walk off fielder's choice".

Even Jeter will tell you he got a break on that one. I'm sure he wasn't at the plate thinking, "If I can just hit it right back to the pitcher, maybe he'll misplay it and we'll get a victory."

Please tell me which player has the highest average with RISP?

Your case is rested. :rolleyes:

Please tell me which player has the highest average with RISP?

Your case is rested. :rolleyes:

What case? Stop throwing words into my fingers. I said what it was, a fielder's choice. Since when are fielder's choices clutch hits? :confused:

What case? Stop throwing words into my fingers. I said what it was, a fielder's choice. Since when are fielder's choices clutch hits? :confused:

Since it won us the game! :rock:

But come on, fef. If you were building a team from scratch, and your choices were Jeter or Reyes. Who would you pick?

But come on, fef. If you were building a team from scratch, and your choices were Jeter or Reyes. Who would you pick?

For what its worth, I have always praised Jeter and think he is still the superior talent and leader, but at 32 soon to be 33 if I were starting a team from scratch I would probably take the 23 year old. Now if its one game, in the 2007 season its Jeter, but for the long haul you have to go with the kid.

Is that even a serious question? Reyes is having a kind of off year and is still determines whether the mets win or lose.

Good question. What do I base my decision on?

Careers? That wouldn't be fair to Reyes since he's just getting started.

Based on present day, that wouldn't be fair to Jeter, since Reyes is 10 years younger.

I don't who I'd pick, honestly, but I'm glad the Mets have Reyes right now.

I looked up his stats and he's playing 2 years for God's sake. Give me a break.

And he is the best shortstop in the National League, I keep forgetting if a player

doesn't have a ring, some Yankees fans have no clue who he is.

If he were actually on a good team he'd be an MVP candidate and probably win.

Boston is easily kicking themselves in the ass right now.

And he is the best shortstop in the National League, I keep forgetting if a player

doesn't have a ring, some Yankees fans have no clue who he is.

If he were actually on a good team he'd be an MVP candidate and probably win.

Boston is easily kicking themselves in the ass right now.

I don't watch the National League and i am delighted you think he's better than Jeter & Reyes. Jeter is a future HOFamer and Reyes maybe someday as well. Let's look at your kid after 5 & 10 years and see where he is.