SportsWrath

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........

ksm7

Nice side step.

can't stay away, can you court jester? the Dog is flattered...it is possible you may have a little crush. Very cute indeed, but the Dog is not interested in your advances, the Dog rather enjoys your entertainment value...now DANCE, and don't make the Dog ask you twice...

can't stay away, can you court jester? the Dog is flattered...it is possible you may have a little crush. Very cute indeed, but the Dog is not interested in your advances, the Dog rather enjoys your entertainment value...now DANCE, and don't make the Dog ask you twice...

(sidestepping continues)

The Dog is a fan of the great game of american football...

The Make Me Some Food Ho can see that. So would it be accurate for the make me some food ho to say that the dog has just as much knowledge of the new orlean saints, san diego chargers, new york jets, cincinnati bengals and atlanta falcons and their history as the dog does the new york football giants?

The Make Me Some Food Ho can see that. So would it be accurate for the make me some food ho to say that the dog has just as much knowledge of the new orlean saints, san diego chargers, new york jets, cincinnati bengals and atlanta falcons and their history as the dog does the new york football giants?

The Dog has considerable knowledge of many NFL teams and there histories, but admittingly not all...just the teams the dog finds interesting at the time...

(sidestepping continues)

You seem extremely motivated to always have the last point, and yet, you often have no point...the dog isn't side stepping anything, the dog has been quite clear about his intentions...you are seemingly becoming less entertaining to the dog in so much as you need constant clarification and redirection...still, there is something intriguing about your persistence...it was somewhat missed after you went sniveling off into the Arizona sunset a week ago...

You seem extremely motivated to always have the last point, and yet, you often have no point...the dog isn't side stepping anything, the dog has been quite clear about his intentions...you are seemingly becoming less entertaining to the dog in so much as you need constant clarification and redirection...still, there is something intriguing about your persistence...it was somewhat missed after you went sniveling off into the Arizona sunset a week ago...

Couldnt the same be said about you?