SportsWrath

Austin Jackson

Kid is lighting up high A Tampa and showing that he will be an elite defensive center fielder. He is showing why the Yankees gave him a million dollars out of high school. 2010 outfield of Tabata in right and Jackson in center and Melky in left is looking mighty sweet...and at 25, Melky will be the oldest.

Kid is lighting up high A Tampa and showing that he will be an elite defensive center fielder. He is showing why the Yankees gave him a million dollars out of high school. 2010 outfield of Tabata in right and Jackson in center and Melky in left is looking mighty sweet...and at 25, Melky will be the oldest.

I have a bridge to sell you if you think the Yankees will ever have an OF that young, with Melky as the veteran out there, in year 2 of a new stadium.

I would say its more like this , Holliday in LF, Hunter in CF and maybe one of the other 3 in right.

I have a bridge to sell you if you think the Yankees will ever have an OF that young, with Melky as the veteran out there, in year 2 of a new stadium.

I would say its more like this , Holliday in LF, Hunter in CF and maybe one of the other 3 in right.

youre 100% right, but it wouldnt be that bad of an outfield....if youre the d-rays :LMAO: