SportsWrath

How long do you give Coughlin...

ksm7

At this time the Dog would like to point out to you that at no time has the Dog tried to convince anyone here that the giants "suck." The Dog has simply engaged in debates over: Manning (which many here have), Coughlin (which many here have), Taylor as being the best player ever, and how coaches scheme and game plan...if you feel the giants suck, you are drawing those conclusions all by yourself...

You know what the difference between you and "many" are??? I know where they stand. <_<

HA HA HA...I had forgotten that Romo dropped the snap until the good people of this message board pointed it out. And when they did, I cried all night long... :LMAO: They can sure dish it out!

Says the guy who comes to a Giants board every offseason, and disappears when his team tanks.

:LMAO: You sure can dish it out eggy!

:mellow:

Says the guy who comes to a Giants board every offseason, and disappears when his team tanks.

:LMAO: You sure can dish it out eggy!

:mellow:

Or do I leave when the Giants prove me right and tank?

You know what the difference between you and "many" are??? I know where they stand. <_<

But the simple fact is, my dear good man, that you know where the Dog stands as well...hypothetically speaking, if the Dog said he were a fan of the Houston Texans, how would that change your debate if the Dog then said that Brandon Jacobs has not proven that he can be a full time back in this league, and that Rueben Droughns may be the better option to start? The fact is, it should not...The Dog has grown has grown weary of this explanation...debate, choose not to debate...it is entirely up to you.

If that ever happens let us know. We'll be here. We don't run from our crow like you do.

It happens every year. Like clockwork. I could set my watch to it. It's starting to bore me. And I usually leave when it happens because when the Giants flounder there is really not much left to say.

Not even I would kick a Giants fan when he is down. And that takes great restraint in light of the fact that they usually begin tanking at the half way point of the season.

Where have you been? You're familar with this rountine, aren't you? I have seen you here before, haven't I? Before you began spelling your name with fancy symbols? Could I be wrong? Are you a newbie?

Did mommy just buy you a compute last week? Pretty cool, isn't it!

If that ever happens let us know. We'll be here. We don't run from our crow like you do.

At the risk of being attacked, the Dog has to disagree with this notion...The Dog remembers Badegg from the old boards at Giants.com, and regardless of what was taking place with the Giants and/or Cowboys, he always did stick around...perhaps you are confusing him with others (Bigtex comes to mind)...

On a side note, the Dog is suddenly in the mood for a shasta...do they even sell these fine beverages anymore?

At the risk of being attacked, the Dog has to disagree with this notion...The Dog remembers Badegg from the old boards at Giants.com, and regardless of what was taking place with the Giants and/or Cowboys, he always did stick around...perhaps you are confusing him with others (Bigtex comes to mind)...

On a side note, the Dog is suddenly in the mood for a shasta...do they even sell these fine beverages anymore?

It would appear so Dog.

http://www.shastapop.com/

Enjoy.

C. Wagon

It happens every year. Like clockwork. I could set my watch to it. It's starting to bore me. And I usually leave when it happens because when the Giants flounder there is really not much left to say.

Not even I would kick a Giants fan when he is down. And that takes great restraint in light of the fact that they usually begin tanking at the half way point of the season.

Where have you been? You're familar with this rountine, aren't you? I have seen you here before, haven't I? Before you began spelling your name with fancy symbols? Could I be wrong? Are you a newbie?

Every year huh? It happen when we were 11-5 and won the division in '05? What were the Cows? 9-7?

Keep dreamin eggy. I know you'd kick anyone here when they're down, you're salivating for that chance.

You just haven't gotten it yet. What could you say last year? You won one more game, and were also bumped out of the first round? You haven't won a playoff in 10 years? What could you possibly say?

I'll be here to eat my crow, guaranteed. Can you say the same?

And yes I'm very familiar with you from the Giants board. You talk shit, disappear when you lose to the Giants, then return when you beat the Giants, only to disappear once again when your team is eliminated from playoff contention.

Every year huh? It happen when we were 11-5 and won the division in '05? What were the Cows? 9-7?

Keep dreamin eggy. I know you'd kick anyone here when they're down, you're salivating for that chance.

You just haven't gotten it yet. What could you say last year? You won one more game, and were also bumped out of the first round? You haven't won a playoff in 10 years? What could you possibly say?

I'll be here to eat my crow, guaranteed. Can you say the same?

And yes I'm very familiar with you from the Giants board. You talk shit, disappear when you lose to the Giants, then return when you beat the Giants, only to disappear once again when your team is eliminated from playoff contention.

You don't get it. I don't come on here pumping the Cowboys. I certainly expected a downswing after winning 3 in 4 years. I focus on the Giants. And they do tank every year. What good is 11-5 if you get schooled at home in the first round? What makes this place intersting is every year is the Giants year. And every year it's the same old story.

If I stuck around until the end of the season every single year you, my friend, would be eating crow every single year. But I have more class than that. I am all about class... :)

Just thought Id drop by to see if anything has changed. NOPE! Still got two dweebs here arguing with everyone else, only difference, I used more descrptive words to talk to these two. Im not as nice as some on here I guess. Well, let me make my comment.

Eggy, does the retardedness, ever dissapear?? What happens every year? There is a football season? It rains? I mean, what the hell are you talking about? :confused: Because if your talking about the Giants season coming to a crash, sorry bro, doesnt happen EVERY year. Unless of course, your a young lad whose football life is of the last decade and you started your football life right about the time the Cowgirls were resembling a dynasty. :rolleyes:

And we still kicked your ass a few times during that span. :LMAO:

Get edumacated dunce, we only came to an abrupt and crashing end the last couple of years.

You don't get it. I don't come on here pumping the Cowboys. I certainly expected a downswing after winning 3 in 4 years. I focus on the Giants.

.......But I have more class than that. I am all about class... :)

Cool! But you do a 'great' job downing the Giants.

And class? Yes, u got class. You're like school on saturday....no class. :);):)

(Expected a downsizing? O man! Very funny. Here's a typical Dallas fan convo with his buddies: "Hey guys I know my Cowboys won 3 Superbowls in a row about 12 years ago, but I didn't expect them to win shit else since..." Not a good look for your fans)

Just thought Id drop by to see if anything has changed. NOPE! Still got two dweebs here arguing with everyone else, only difference, I used more descrptive words to talk to these two. Im not as nice as some on here I guess. Well, let me make my comment.

Eggy, does the retardedness, ever dissapear?? What happens every year? There is a football season? It rains? I mean, what the hell are you talking about? :confused: Because if your talking about the Giants season coming to a crash, sorry bro, doesnt happen EVERY year. Unless of course, your a young lad whose football life is of the last decade and you started your football life right about the time the Cowgirls were resembling a dynasty. :rolleyes:

Get edumacated dunce, we only came to an abrupt and crashing end the last couple of years.

Ring the bells, blow the whistles...The Italian Hotdog is pleased to announce the return of the court jester...unfortunately, his brief retirement (an apparent nod to Michael Jordan, minus all of the talent of course) has done little to increase his ability for fact based debate...just so you are aware court jester, during the four seasons (1992-1995) when Dallas was "resembling a dynasty," the Giants were actually 0-8 against them...so unless they "kicked there ass" as you so eloquently put it, in your fantasy world, then once again, you are quite wrong...cursed court jester, make the dog look up research on the giants and cowboys...dance for the dog court jester...daaaannnnncccceeeee for the dog...

Ring the bells, blow the whistles...The Italian Hotdog is pleased to announce the return of the court jester...unfortunately, his brief retirement (an apparent nod to Michael Jordan, minus all of the talent of course) has done little to increase his ability for fact based debate...just so you are aware court jester, during the four seasons (1992-1995) when Dallas was "resembling a dynasty," the Giants were actually 0-8 against them...so unless they "kicked there ass" as you so eloquently put it, in your fantasy world, then once again, you are quite wrong...cursed court jester, make the dog look up research on the giants and cowboys...dance for the dog court jester...daaaannnnncccceeeee for the dog...

although the Giants had little to zero success vs the Cowboys of the 92-95 dynasty years, I would have expected better of the Dog on his "0-8" declaration. The Giants in that time period were actually 1-7. Although it does not change the fact they did not play them well, they did beat them 15-10, December 24th 1994. Geez I would have expected better of you DOG, being the stickler for facts and all that you are.

What happens every year? There is a football season? It rains? I mean, what the hell are you talking about? :confused: Because if your talking about the Giants season coming to a crash, sorry bro, doesnt happen EVERY year. Unless of course, your a young lad whose football life is of the last decade and you started your football life right about the time the Cowgirls were resembling a dynasty. :rolleyes:

Welcome back Blue-zy!!!! Anyway, speaking of 'crashing every year'. Let's compare the 'crash'. Egg became a fan (I assume) like in 1994 of those Cowboys. Since they haven't won a playoff since the 'dynasty' period (I was personally a fan of DALLAS "Who shot J.R." made for great t.v.)....anyway, the Cowboys have gone thru a downsizing according to Egg. Translation: a DROUGHT!

Giants on the other hand won a few playoff games since 1994-1995, made it to a Superbowl and was the first team since the 'Dallas Dynasty' to run the table in the NFC East. But I guess the Cowboys were 'downsizing' since then.

Yes, 1-7 is what I had in mind, and to be more specific, the "kicking of the ass" I spoke of, was a colorful way to say we beat ya once and ran the table in the division before you. You know I cant just say "minimal" sucess against the Cowgirls, that would go against everything I believe in. :rolleyes:

But stick to the point of this situation. He says "comes to a crashing end EVERY year" pertaining to the Gmen, and he specifies that time period. How long has he been a fan? And does he realize our season hasnt came to a crashing end evry yr in that span? And every year would suggest just that....every year. We all know thats not the case.

But hey doggy, I did get some fact based info....................

It is fact.....that you are a coward for not revealing your team. :TU:

You don't get it. I don't come on here pumping the Cowboys. I certainly expected a downswing after winning 3 in 4 years. I focus on the Giants. And they do tank every year. What good is 11-5 if you get schooled at home in the first round? What makes this place intersting is every year is the Giants year. And every year it's the same old story.

If I stuck around until the end of the season every single year you, my friend, would be eating crow every single year. But I have more class than that. I am all about class... :)

Ofcourse you don't pump the cows here, what reason do you have to be excited about football season?

It was a division title my friend. That's nothing to wave off. Especially if you haven't won it in nearly 10 years.

If we go 11-5 I wouldn't be eating crow, you would. I'm not the type of fan to talk about the superbowl every year. Playoffs though, yeah I think we'll make the playoffs. And from what I see in the season, I may even get the idea that we'll win one or two in the playoffs.

There are many reasons you're not optimistic like the people here, you being a cow fan is at the top of the list.

Yes, 1-7 is what I had in mind, and to be more specific, the "kicking of the ass" I spoke of, was a colorful way to say we beat ya once and ran the table in the division before you. You know I cant just say "minimal" sucess against the Cowgirls, that would go against everything I believe in. :rolleyes:

But stick to the point of this situation. He says "comes to a crashing end EVERY year" pertaining to the Gmen, and he specifies that time period. How long has he been a fan? And does he realize our season hasnt came to a crashing end evry yr in that span? And every year would suggest just that....every year. We all know thats not the case.

The Dog's apologies - 1-7, not 0-8...but being a fan of neither team means the Dog was looking things up in haste...anyhow, the Dog interprets what he says, the Giants season comes "crashing down," as, no matter when their season ends, be it in the Super Bowl, playoffs, or week 16, it always seems to end in a rather loud thud...coupled with the typically very high aspirations that Giant fans tend to have each year, an dthere you have a season end crash...

The Dog wonders, what did you do during your hiatus? It is not every day that someone on the boards has an infant style tempor tantrum, bids farewell in an attempt to gain sympathey and favor, then predictably comes back and immediately starts on the attack...only to wonder why he is attacked once more...but the Dog digresses...

The Dog's apologies - 1-7, not 0-8...but being a fan of neither team means the Dog was looking things up in haste...anyhow, the Dog interprets what he says, the Giants season comes "crashing down," as, no matter when their season ends, be it in the Super Bowl, playoffs, or week 16, it always seems to end in a rather loud thud...coupled with the typically very high aspirations that Giant fans tend to have each year, an dthere you have a season end crash...

The Dog wonders, what did you do during your hiatus? It is not every day that someone on the boards has an infant style tempor tantrum, bids farewell in an attempt to gain sympathey and favor, then predictably comes back and immediately starts on the attack...only to wonder why he is attacked once more...but the Dog digresses...

Awww, looks like I made an impression on the dog. There was no temper tantrum. I left because I enjoyed talking to you the way you deserve, like a self centered schmuck. And I repeatedly got told to not call names. But if most opened thier eyes on here, theyll see you and eggy do too, you just try to put it in words that dont seem like your doing it. Im blunt. If I want to tell ya to fuck off, then I tell ya to fuck off. I didnt give a rats ass if anyone cared if I left. And I dont give a rats ass if people care that Im back and doin it again.

Now, my question is, where do you get that Im wonderin why you attacked me? Did you? All I see is that you came with some incorrect info, 2 diffeent people corrected you, and you responded with a backpeddling post tryin to explain why you were.....WRONG. :LMAO:

And, there was a question in there too, team????? :confused:

Ofcourse you don't pump the cows here, what reason do you have to be excited about football season?

It was a division title my friend. That's nothing to wave off. Especially if you haven't won it in nearly 10 years.

If we go 11-5 I wouldn't be eating crow, you would. I'm not the type of fan to talk about the superbowl every year. Playoffs though, yeah I think we'll make the playoffs. And from what I see in the season, I may even get the idea that we'll win one or two in the playoffs.

There are many reasons you're not optimistic like the people here, you being a cow fan is at the top of the list.

HA HA HA...Oh Boy! Division title! The Cowboys have won a few of those too...Anyone got a calculator? Nevermind, nobody cares...Division title...7-9...8-8...Watch me wave it off... :mellow:

When you have Superbowl aspirations every year, as many here do, anything short is failure.

Welcome back, BigBlue. I went an entire week without being called a schmuck. :TU:

I certainly hope you at least stick around through Week 1. There will be much to discuss Monday morning.

Awww, looks like I made an impression on the dog. There was no temper tantrum. I left because I enjoyed talking to you the way you deserve, like a self centered schmuck. And I repeatedly got told to not call names. But if most opened thier eyes on here, theyll see you and eggy do too, you just try to put it in words that dont seem like your doing it. Im blunt. If I want to tell ya to fuck off, then I tell ya to fuck off. I didnt give a rats ass if anyone cared if I left. And I dont give a rats ass if people care that Im back and doin it again.

Now, my question is, where do you get that Im wonderin why you attacked me? Did you? All I see is that you came with some incorrect info, 2 diffeent people corrected you, and you responded with a backpeddling post tryin to explain why you were.....WRONG. :LMAO:

And, there was a question in there too, team????? :confused:

Ahh, the entertainment begins again...at the risk of boring everyone else here, the Dog will point out that you originally jumped to the point that during the Cowboys "dynasty" years, the Giants still managed to "kick their ass." The Dog incorrectly stated that you the Giants were 0-8 during that time against the cowboys, and was corrected (they were 1-7, and in most cases were blown out...)...you then backpeddled to say that what you meant by "kicking the cowboys ass" was that the Giants beat them once and, in a bizarre point stated that the Giants "ran the division table" before the cowboys did??? That is silly, but then again, you are silly, so the Dog is pretty sure it fits well...and the Dog never back peddled and did in fact graciously apologize for the incorrect statement...do you ever red anything in its entirity, or do you respond aimlessly after reading two or three words in a thread?

And the Dog would be more then happy to pull up the thread when you went sniffeling away and said you weren't coming back...the Dog is quite pleased you returned, as prideless as it may be...did you happen to notice while you were scanning the boards this week as a guest that there were few threads that digressed since people were engaging in meanigful debate?