SportsWrath

Admiral Awesome, it's go time!!

Thanks, could you perhaps write that in the suggestions

box? I will get to work on it right away.

No, I never want to have to read that thing again. Its too painful. I will let the millions of daily internet users who traffic the site do it.

No, I never want to have to read that thing again. Its too painful. I will let the millions of daily internet users who traffic the site do it.

I know, I just don't have time anymore. I'm currently teaching 2

people how to play golf, time hasn't been a luxury this summer.

Perhaps my next blog will appease you?

BTW Midas, to get away from this nonsense and stupidity that a certain someone felt the need to start I have to ask you something?

When you watch the Padres do you see any difference in their approach to hitting on the road as opposed to home? That place seems like a hitters dungeon and I was curious if certain guys approach seems to change?

I know, I just don't have time anymore. I'm currently teaching 2

people how to play golf, time hasn't been a luxury this summer.

Perhaps my next blog will appease you?

No, I think you need to stick to the golf, starting trouble with me here for no reason and working at SHEA. The blog stuff just aint your thang. <_<

BTW Midas, to get away from this nonsense and stupidity that a certain someone felt the need to start I have to ask you something?

When you watch the Padres do you see any difference in their approach to hitting on the road as opposed to home? That place seems like a hitters dungeon and I was curious if certain guys approach seems to change?

our leading hitter is batting around .270 and i think we lead the majors in k's--they're just happy to make contact.

thoughi was cursing the ballpark after gonzalez's 2nd double last night <_<

our leading hitter is batting around .270 and i think we lead the majors in k's--they're just happy to make contact.

thoughi was cursing the ballpark after gonzalez's 2nd double last night <_<

how bouts wrights ball in the first? Seems like a real pitchers park.

yeah great catch but that's gone in most other parks. it's pretty annoying but i guess i prefer it over a bandbox

If I were that teams GM I would assemble an athletic team, built around speed and small ball with possibly 1 or 2 boppers, not some Coors field or AL bandbox guys, but guys who's homers are bombs no matter where they play.

Just seems pitchers do better when they are there, case in point is Heath Bell.

to be honest i always liked bell. money could attest to this if he was still around. power hitters are too expensive for the pads--adrian gonzalez is the perfect hitter for that ballpark. though that's not to say i wouldn't have liked adam dunn on this team either. we have a bunchof guys with low averages and high k rates, he'd fit right in

to be honest i always liked bell. money could attest to this if he was still around. power hitters are too expensive for the pads--adrian gonzalez is the perfect hitter for that ballpark. though that's not to say i wouldn't have liked adam dunn on this team either. we have a bunchof guys with low averages and high k rates, he'd fit right in

In hindsight Omar should have known that if Sanchez was not going to be ready at all and he was set to let Hernandez walk and had to wait 50 games for MOTA not to trade Bell, who at least could have been a vet arm early in the season. One of those things where he probably was never going to be that good here.