SportsWrath

Anyway we can talk about the Giants

RandolphScott

They are capable of having discussions without calling people

names.

thats right dickhead

:P

For the record, the debates with Egg/Dog have been just that, debates. No reason to take it personal.

thats right dickhead

:P

For the record, the debates with Egg/Dog have been just that, debates. No reason to take it personal.

I know this, you know this. It just seems BigBlue gets so flustered when

those two or one piss him off.

The Doff can imagine us having a 'panel' of posters here on a talk forum. 5 to 6 guys talking football (mainly Giants football). We could have distinguished guests from here that are Cardinal fans, Cowboys fans or Bengal fans...just to talk football on TV prior to the actual games on a Sunday.

I know this, you know this. It just seems BigBlue gets so flustered when

those two or one piss him off.

Uhhh, is there another bigblue on here??? :confused:

Flustered???LMAO!! No, not flustered, and I have no idea how you would arrive at that. They start the name calling, and sometimes its fun just givin it back to them. Most of the time, I just patronize them, and play along, but FLUSTERED???? Also, I love to talk Giants football, but its also fun to trash talk every now and then. Talking X's and O's can get boring without a little spice.

got to let us talk shite now. With 2100+ all purpose yards gone, no left tackle and major question marks in the secondary we will only be able to do so for so long.

About the only thing we have going for us right now is that the entire division is pretty week. Philly has a qb who can't stay on the field, no backup and and no wrs. Dallas has an unproven QB, a week secondary, question marks of their own at OT, an average running game and an unproven coaching staff and the Redskins, well the Redskins are just plain awful. We could easily suck and still go 5-1 in this division.

I think that the Eagles are the team in the NFC East that worries me. Say what u want about Mcnabb's 'staying on the field' but he's a heck of a QB. Eagles recieving core isn't so 'standout-ish' but they get it done. Westbrook too! Westbrook is like the 'Randall Cunningham' of the Giants past. A Giant killer!

Dallas has to prove to me that they can stop the pass. And who's the main RB gonna be? Julius Jones or M. Barber? And can Tony Romo do 'it'? And what will happen IF he doesn't get an extension? Shows that IF he does not get an extension....the Cowboys never had confidence in him anyway.

Washington? Why is everybody (so called experts) so sure Washington will have a better record than the Giants?

got to let us talk shite now. With 2100+ all purpose yards gone, no left tackle and major question marks in the secondary we will only be able to do so for so long.

About the only thing we have going for us right now is that the entire division is pretty week. Philly has a qb who can't stay on the field, no backup and and no wrs. Dallas has an unproven QB, a week secondary, question marks of their own at OT, an average running game and an unproven coaching staff and the Redskins, well the Redskins are just plain awful. We could easily suck and still go 5-1 in this division.

2100 all purpose yards will now be replaced by the beast from the east, with a consistant 5 yards a carry, proving MORE effective than Barbers style. Dramaticaly helping our so far semi-under acheiving QB. Deihl will do just fine at LT. And now that we have a DC with half a brain, our secondary will be MUCH improved. Remember who told ya.

2100 all purpose yards will now be replaced by the beast from the east, with a consistant 5 yards a carry, proving MORE effective than Barbers style. Dramaticaly helping our so far semi-under acheiving QB. Deihl will do just fine at LT. And now that we have a DC with half a brain, our secondary will be MUCH improved. Remember who told ya.

I so hope you are right.

I will grant you the very early read I have on Spagnulo (sp?) is pretty positive. It would be nice to get the D off the field on 3rd and long instead of giving up first downs on crossing routes while we play soft cover 2. Maybe he can get it done.

I hope BJ has a killer year too, but as of right now Westbrook is the best RB in the NFC East. 1900 ap yards, 11 TDs in 2006.

I hope BJ has a killer year too, but as of right now Westbrook is the best RB in the NFC East. 1900 ap yards, 11 TDs in 2006.

To me its really a no brainer. This kid is faster than Barber, and more powerfull than the Bus. Has good hands, and from what we have seen so far has pretty good vision as well. Its going to be hard to hold this kid down.

I so hope you are right.

I will grant you the very early read I have on Spagnulo (sp?) is pretty positive. It would be nice to get the D off the field on 3rd and long instead of giving up first downs on crossing routes while we play soft cover 2. Maybe he can get it done.

He better get it done :furious: lol. We need to restore pride in our defense, like the old days.

I think that the Eagles are the team in the NFC East that worries me. Say what u want about Mcnabb's 'staying on the field' but he's a heck of a QB. Eagles recieving core isn't so 'standout-ish' but they get it done. Westbrook too! Westbrook is like the 'Randall Cunningham' of the Giants past. A Giant killer!

Dallas has to prove to me that they can stop the pass. And who's the main RB gonna be? Julius Jones or M. Barber? And can Tony Romo do 'it'? And what will happen IF he doesn't get an extension? Shows that IF he does not get an extension....the Cowboys never had confidence in him anyway.

Washington? Why is everybody (so called experts) so sure Washington will have a better record than the Giants?

Westbrook too! Westbrook is like the 'Randall Cunningham' of the Giants past. A Giant killer!

Well lets hope Spag's will have that problem under controll. he should know what to expect from McChoke and Westbrook.

IF he does not get an extension
he would probley drop it anyway :rolleyes:

Washington?
I thought half the front line were changing tires in Stewart's pit last week.... who is this Washington team you speak of? I can't even remember their QB is it Jay Shrader still?

Well lets hope Spag's will have that problem under controll. he should know what to expect from McChoke and Westbrook.

he would probley drop it anyway :rolleyes:

I thought half the front line were changing tires in Stewart's pit last week.... who is this Washington team you speak of? I can't even remember their QB is it Jay Shrader still?

Hehehehehe!

QB Jason Campbell and WR Randel El....TE Cooley...