SportsWrath

Shame...

Nesta

So, how bad would your team have to be for you to be so ashamed of them you refuse to admit you're a fan?

3-13?

2-14?

0-16?

10+ years without a playoff victory?

I can't see myself ever being ashamed of the Giants, but ofcourse they are a very successful franchise.

:mellow:

So, how bad would your team have to be for you to be so ashamed of them you refuse to admit you're a fan?

3-13?

2-14?

0-16?

10+ years without a playoff victory?

I can't see myself ever being ashamed of the Giants, but ofcourse they are a very successful franchise.

:mellow:

What an intriguing question you ask...and so beautiful in its' randomness, that the Dog can't help but take part...The Italian Hotdog would have to say that a true fan would never be ashamed of their team...a fan can be disappointed, frustrated, angry, disinterested...etc...but unless that team did something so morally dispicable and corrupt, the Dog can't see someone being ashamed of them...

I have no shame. :mellow:

I was a fan of the Giants in the seventies, so it would take quite a bit to get me to shame out of being a giants fan.

Have to include myself in this bunch as well. Although I was pretty yong in the 70's, I'm more familiar with the 80's, I do remember them. They werent pretty.

Have to include myself in this bunch as well. Although I was pretty yong in the 70's, I'm more familiar with the 80's, I do remember them. They werent pretty.

Ouch, BigBlue. Did you know that the Giants won a Superbowl in the 1980s. In fact, after 1983 they finished in 1st or 2nd every year except one (1987). I mean, it's not the equivalant of winning three superbowls in 4 years, but the 80's weren't bad for this little franchise from Jersey.

Ouch, BigBlue. Did you know that the Giants won a Superbowl in the 1980s. In fact, after 1983 they finished in 1st or 2nd every year except one (1987). I mean, it's not the equivalant of winning three superbowls in 4 years, but the 80's weren't bad for this little franchise from Jersey.

He was referring to the 70's.

I don't think I'd never leave the G-men, but I did come pretty close recently.

The year after the Eli draft fiasco I was pretty disgusted with the Giants. We had just gone through Strahan and Tiki's stupid contract war, we had Shockey and his usual fifth-grade antics, we had just signed malcontent Plaxico (I wasn't a fan), and there were locker room guys "openly warring" with Coughlin for making them play football... and a lot were pissed that Chris Snee was drafted because he had doinked Coughlin's daughter.

Now, if we had a scene like that for, say... five years in a row, I might think about jumping ship. If we signed the Deion Sanderses, Randy Mosses, and Ray Lewises of the world, that would make me hop ship more than our record being bad. If the Maras ran their francise like Dan Snyder, I'd find another team to root for.

Luckly for me, I don't think the Maras are into that.

LMAO!! Didnt you try to clown on me about the LB thing and not being able to read it while evryone else so easily could?? LOL!!!!!

Uhhh, yeah, I know ALL about MY Giants winning a SB in 1986 season, 1987 SB. Phil Simms sets an all time SB record that still stands with an 88% comp percentage. 22-25 passes comp. He was the MVP. 49-20 defeat of the Elway led Broncos. And thier successes in the 80's, oh yeah, Im VERY familiar with them. Whats wrong, cant read today little man???LMAO!!!

BTW, how are YOU, so familiar with thier records? :confused:

LMAO!! Didnt you try to clown on me about the LB thing and not being able to read it while evryone else so easily could?? LOL!!!!!

Uhhh, yeah, I know ALL about MY Giants winning a SB in 1986 season, 1987 SB. Phil Simms sets an all time SB record that still stands with an 88% comp percentage. 22-25 passes comp. He was the MVP. 49-20 defeat of the Elway led Broncos. And thier successes in the 80's, oh yeah, Im VERY familiar with them. Whats wrong, cant read today little man???LMAO!!!

BTW, how are YOU, so familiar with thier records? :confused:

actually, the dog is quite certain the score was 39-20, but knowing that you were so familiar with the giants, the dog will look it up...indeed, 39-20...dance for the dog court jester...daaaannnnnncccceeeee for the Dog...

actually, the dog is quite certain the score was 39-20, but knowing that you were so familiar with the giants, the dog will look it up...indeed, 39-20...dance for the dog court jester...daaaannnnnncccceeeee for the Dog...

Typo dumshit. And I knew it w/o looking it up! LMAO!!!!!!!

Oh and, sorry, I cant dance for you right now, Im busy dancin for your mom.

Typo dumshit. And I knew it w/o looking it up! LMAO!!!!!!!

Oh and, sorry, I cant dance for you right now, Im busy dancin for your mom.

perhaps that is why the Dog's mom just called to say she had a special needs individual over to entertain her...and do you really think the dog was looking anything up? ha ha ha...a typo when you were trying to prove how much you know your team...pretty stupid typo...impulse control court jester!

perhaps that is why the Dog's mom just called to say she had a special needs individual over to entertain her...and do you really think the dog was looking anything up? ha ha ha...a typo when you were trying to prove how much you know your team...pretty stupid typo...impulse control court jester!

Youre my puppet, I act, and you react! LOL! Thanks for the paragraph every time you respond. :TU:

Im gonna help you now. Look down on your keyboard. look at the top row above the letters. See the # 3 and the #4........LOOKIE LOOKIE! Theyre right next to each other! OMG! Dumass :rolleyes:

Youre my puppet, I act, and you react! LOL! Thanks for the paragraph every time you respond. :TU:

Im gonna help you now. Look down on your keyboard. look at the top row above the letters. See the # 3 and the #4........LOOKIE LOOKIE! Theyre right next to each other! OMG! Dumass :rolleyes:

The Dog is quite certain it is impossible not to respond to you at some point, since you feel the need to respond to EVERY thread on the board...look court jester, your screen name is everywhere...cursed cardinal fans, kicking you off their board and freeing up more of your time to be here spewing nonsense...

The Dog is quite certain it is impossible not to respond to you at some point, since you feel the need to respond to EVERY thread on the board...look court jester, your screen name is everywhere...cursed cardinal fans, kicking you off their board and freeing up more of your time to be here spewing nonsense...

Yeah, the Cards are novices at this. They cant handle any type of opposing team coming in there, cause once the trash talking gets going, they cant hang so they kick you out. Its like a bunch of posters in there who talk alot, but arent really saying anything...........OMG! You'd be perfect in there! :LMAO:

Oh, and its MISTER court jester to you.