The Sam Madison Poll

Guest StrahansGap

Sam Madison  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Yay or Nay?

• Yay
    • Nay

Guest StrahansGap
Anyone who looks at the contract we gave him and says nay is a fool.

2 total INT's in the last 2 seasons played and has slowed tremendously in coverage. I thought this was Will Allen's problem! I don't care if his contract is $500,000 a year, your goal in any offseason is to upgrade not swap bum for bum.

2 total INT's in the last 2 seasons played and has slowed tremendously in coverage. I thought this was Will Allen's problem! I don't care if his contract is $500,000 a year, your goal in any offseason is to upgrade not swap bum for bum.

well said :clap:

You obviously didn't catch any Miami games the second half of last year because he stepped up his play tremendously and didn'y look slow at all.

Yay. We arent looking for him to be here 10 years or longer, thats why we drafted Webster. With Gibril at SS, Webster at CB and now Madison, we got a veteran, a 5 time Pro Bowler to lead the way and teach them. Better than toast Allen IMO.

Fuck, I thought the free agency didn't start till tonight at midnight... :huh:

Damn, I need a beer! I'll have to settle for some Bacardi again..

It does start tonight, we were able to sign him because he got cut.

Bocs you were applauding someone dissing Madison, now your on his dick bcos motes agreed that he came on strong last year, as anyone who checks out NFL.com will tell ya ;)

When did I change my mind?

Thats what I thought, dickwad!

Edited by So-Cal Dub

Keep backtracking you pothead :lol:

Madison's signing will signal the end of Will Allen's Giants career. Allen, who is being pursued by the Cardinals, will not return, a league source said yesterday; even with Will Peterson's questionable return from a potential stress fracture in his back, the Giants will go with Madison, second-year Corey Webster, backups Frank Walker and Curtis Deloatch and possibly a first-round pick.

Madison's signing will signal the end of Will Allen's Giants career. Allen, who is being pursued by the Cardinals, will not return, a league source said yesterday; even with Will Peterson's questionable return from a potential stress fracture in his back, the Giants will go with Madison, second-year Corey Webster, backups Frank Walker and Curtis Deloatch and possibly a first-round pick.

OK, now point out the part where it says Deloatch will be starting...

No you backtrack and shut the fuck up! Quote me saying I approve this signing asshole...