SportsWrath

Carlos Gomez out 6-8 weeks

jranieli

or a fractured hand. Does not matter. He was not the best player on the team but this is really bad luck. He will be back though. He will probably stay in the minors until the end of their season and be back after the rosters expand. Tough though, really tough. We cannot get a break.

or a fractured hand. Does not matter. He was not the best player on the team but this is really bad luck. He will be back though. He will probably stay in the minors until the end of their season and be back after the rosters expand. Tough though, really tough. We cannot get a break.

Man, aren't you guys glad that we got rid of oft injured Cliff Floyd

for Moises Alou? I know I am.

Man, aren't you guys glad that we got rid of oft injured Cliff Floyd

for Moises Alou? I know I am.

I am thrilled. Maybe Gotay could play. God I hate that fucking center field hill. That should not be part of the game.

Outfield is the position we can least afford an injury. Bad news. I like Gomez a lot. He looked overwhelmed at times, but he will be missed. Tons of speed, looks a little lost in the outfield at times, but usually always makes the play anyway, and a great arm. I can't stand the thought of Ledee/Newhan getting regular time in the outfield. Where the hell is Milledge?

Outfield is the position we can least afford an injury. Bad news. I like Gomez a lot. He looked overwhelmed at times, but he will be missed. Tons of speed, looks a little lost in the outfield at times, but usually always makes the play anyway, and a great arm. I can't stand the thought of Ledee/Newhan getting regular time in the outfield. Where the hell is Milledge?

L-Millz is making dope raps, YA HEARD ME LIKE?!

Alou has just been a fucking waste, Jesus.

there was no doubt he was gonna miss 40+ games this year, but the way its happening is ridiculous.

the guy is a hitting machine though. we need him back. at least when floyd was healthy he still was average at best