SportsWrath

People are so stupid, it's mind boggling.

Sephiroth

I know it wasn't directed to me but I'm answering it anyway. Tiki doesn't need to talk about anything going on with the Giants unless he's covering it in a news report. However, it's not like he's saying anything that's untrue. I don't like Coughlin being the HC of this team. He has a "Do as I say and not as I do" mentality and that is far from good. A good example is when Shockey called out the coaching staff after the Seattle loss and he said we need to keep everything in house, but then after the Titans loss he threw Manning under the bus. I think that's complete garbage. Also it took him until the final game of the season to get rid of Hufnagle when people had been saying that he needed to go for the whole year. His Hitler comment was completely out of line as well. So even though I think that Tiki shouldn't be commenting on a situation that he left and has nothing to do with anymore, more often than not the criticism that Coughlin gets is deserved. I think that it was Mark Schlereth (I think that's how you spell his name) that said it best. "Coughlin wants his team to shut up, then he should lead by example."

Hey dragon, youre welcome to comment!

What you stated here is the problem Ive been having with this Tiki thing all along. Tiki says what we say all the time but its not OK for him to say it. I just wouldnt agree with him not having anything to do with it. Being a career Giant, I believe he is truly concerned with what goes on in the org. Its like bringing LT to witness Strahan break the sack record, or LT comin to the 1st Mon night game we played against Dallas w/ Parcelss etc. He was a career Giant and follows how the org. goes. Tiki I believe is concerned too, so he commented on what he believes the problem to be. TC.