SportsWrath

italian hot dog

Herc

do you have a favorite football team? if so, would you mind telling me? i won't ridicule you for your choice, but i am very curious

Yes, the Dog has a favorite team...but more importantly, the Dog is a fan of the game...at the risk of annoying you, the Dog has come here to discuss the Giants...once a fan of a different team comes here for that purpose, threads tend to digress into insults...perhaps if you are ever in Nevis, you can ask the locals for directions to the Dog's plantation...at that time, we can sit back, sip expensive brandy, and discuss the Dog's team of choice...

Yes, the Dog has a favorite team...but more importantly, the Dog is a fan of the game...at the risk of annoying you, the Dog has come here to discuss the Giants...once a fan of a different team comes here for that purpose, threads tend to digress into insults...perhaps if you are ever in Nevis, you can ask the locals for directions to the Dog's plantation...at that time, we can sit back, sip expensive brandy, and discuss the Dog's team of choice...

i can understand why you wouldn't want to say. i would hope that you've noticed that i'm not here to trade insults but rather discuss football. how about you PM it to me? I'll keep it private

If that's your mission, then it's a failure. I find your posts very interesting actually. You don't fit the profile of a troll at all.

Yeah, I'm with Nas.

I don't understand the hatred of the Dog. I rather like the Dog's posts... they're honest, well-thought out, and entertaining.

I was actually gonna make a thread myself asking, "Why all the hate for the Dog?"

Besides... anyone who names himself after a greazy, delicious jersey food and refers to himself in the third person has gonna be AT LEAST ok, right? :)

Yeah, I'm with Nas.

I don't understand the hatred of the Dog. I rather like the Dog's posts... they're honest, well-thought out, and entertaining.

I was actually gonna make a thread myself asking, "Why all the hate for the Dog?" ......has gonna be AT LEAST ok, right? :)

Because some of us thinks the Dog is really Bad Egg....(I don't think this, because it's clear to me that they are seperate posters)

And HATE is a strong word.

Because some of us thinks the Dog is really Bad Egg....(I don't think this, because it's clear to me that they are seperate posters)

And HATE is a strong word.

Agreed. Its fun to talk a little trash, only the dog is a bit entertaining and egg is just outright ridiculous.

He wears 2 hats well. ;)

i got no problem with the dog or egg. the giants section has been hopping since they returned and they are welcome to stay, but my curiosity has gotten the better of me on this particular subject

in the spirit of fair play, you should name your team. only sportswriters are allowed neutral criticism. i always thought you were a giants fan. what the heck is a nevis?

in the spirit of fair play, you should name your team. only sportswriters are allowed neutral criticism. i always thought you were a giants fan. what the heck is a nevis?

Not what my dear man...a more appropriate question is where...At the risk of opening the door for an influx of travelers infringing on the Dog's paradise in an attempt to obtain a glimpse of the Italian Hotdog, Nevis is where the Dog escapes the bustle of the states and gains solitude on the finest plantation you have ever seen...Should you make the journey to this lovely location, the Dog's one request is that you make a donation to the Dog's fund to keep the Nevisian Green Monkeys secure...

Not what my dear man...a more appropriate question is where...At the risk of opening the door for an influx of travelers infringing on the Dog's paradise in an attempt to obtain a glimpse of the Italian Hotdog, Nevis is where the Dog escapes the bustle of the states and gains solitude on the finest plantation you have ever seen...Should you make the journey to this lovely location, the Dog's one request is that you make a donation to the Dog's fund to keep the Nevisian Green Monkeys secure...

Puff, puff give my friend!!!

That must be some good shit. :TU:

LOL! So true.

How ya been mickeef? Long time no talk. Although you arent my 1st choice of convo partners these days :brooding: DAMN YOUR RED SOX!!!! LOL! :P

Doing good, bro. How 'bout you? 12 games or 1 game, I'm still looking over my shoulder until the end of the season.

Doing good, bro. How 'bout you? 12 games or 1 game, I'm still looking over my shoulder until the end of the season.

Ya know, given the history, I too am still keeping watch. But lets be realistic. This aint like the other years. <_<

As long as we pull a little consistency and grab the WC. But, I dont know, dont seem like its happening this yr.

I too am good, nice to hear from you.