SportsWrath

Nfl Network Special Top 10 LB corps.

xxi-xxv

The Dog has seen him play...he was a great linebacker...impossible to say that he is the best ever linebacker, and even more impossible to say that he is the best ever player...it is just fact...the Dog will concede: Taylor was the best outside linebacker ever during the 80s...Fair?

Of course its fair, thats your opinion.

Mine is he's the best ever.

the Doff thanks all that are willing participants. The Doff also makes ONE more request. Doff thinks we all should type like we are intelligent. Picture the Doff in a nice smoking jacket...the Doff smoking a fine cigar and articulating on the subject of the Doff's favorite team...the Giants!

the Doff thanks all that are willing participants. The Doff also makes ONE more request. Doff thinks we all should type like we are intelligent. Picture the Doff in a nice smoking jacket...the Doff smoking a fine cigar and articulating on the subject of the Doff's favorite team...the Giants!

The kid wonders, what kind of beer is the Doff drinking in this photo?

Doff my good man, what do you think of the state of the Giants organization in regards to the void left by one Tikimus Barberus and how the organization will react to such a gaping hole. Do you think that fine chap Brandon Jacobs will fill in sufficiently?

(bigblue takes puff of cigar, sip of cognac)

Doff my good man, what do you think of the state of the Giants organization in regards to the void left by one Tikimus Barberus and how the organization will react to such a gaping hole. Do you think that fine chap Brandon Jacobs will fill in sufficiently?

(bigblue takes puff of cigar, sip of cognac)

LMAO at Tikimus Barberus

When it comes to the Doff's all time favorite offensive Giant player...the Doff is only slightly worried about the 'gap' Tiki left. On the other hand, the Doff is very eager and enthuiastic to see the big boy Mr. Jacobs do what he was drafted to do...that's be a every down back. The Doff can opnionate on this because the Giants have had power backs before that were quite successful. With good coaching and a slight adjustment in the Giants run block schemes....the Doff believes that Jacobs can get at least 1100 yds AND his same amount of TDs as last year...barring he stay injury free.

Doff worries about Jacobs' running style (wanting to punish would be tacklers too much). Will Jacobs last a full season?

The Italian Hotdog typically enjoys a fine brandy while sitting in the gardens that overlook the Carribean Sea from the Dog's plantation at the foot of the now dormant volcano majestically centered on the tropical paradise that is Nevis. Some will tell you that the tropics are a place for frozen daiquiries and fruity pleasures of a fine rum, but the Dog respectfully must disagree. It is peaceful and tranquil, and with the exception of the occassional on-looker who stops in awe to gaze upon the Dog, or the hurd of Nevisian Green Monkeys that will pass through in search of a fruity treasure to nibble on in the Dog's presence, this is generally a quiet time where the Dog can reflect on the important issues of life...one being that it continues to remain impossible to determine which individual can legitimately be considered the best ever in a sport...

The Italian Hotdog typically enjoys a fine brandy while sitting in the gardens that overlook the Carribean Sea from the Dog's plantation at the foot of the now dormant volcano majestically centered on the tropical paradise that is Nevis. Some will tell you that the tropics are a place for frozen daiquiries and fruity pleasures of a fine rum, but the Dog respectfully must disagree. It is peaceful and tranquil, and with the exception of the occassional on-looker who stops in awe to gaze upon the Dog, or the hurd of Nevisian Green Monkeys that will pass through in search of a fruity treasure to nibble on in the Dog's presence, this is generally a quiet time where the Dog can reflect on the important issues of life...one being that it continues to remain impossible to determine which individual can legitimately be considered the best ever in a sport...

Uhhhh, thats not a ciagrette your smoking, is it?

LMAO at Tikimus Barberus

When it comes to the Doff's all time favorite offensive Giant player...the Doff is only slightly worried about the 'gap' Tiki left. On the other hand, the Doff is very eager and enthuiastic to see the big boy Mr. Jacobs do what he was drafted to do...that's be a every down back. The Doff can opnionate on this because the Giants have had power backs before that were quite successful. With good coaching and a slight adjustment in the Giants run block schemes....the Doff believes that Jacobs can get at least 1100 yds AND his same amount of TDs as last year...barring he stay injury free.

Doff worries about Jacobs' running style (wanting to punish would be tacklers too much). Will Jacobs last a full season?

Ahhh doff, the blue is in agreement with you here. I also am not too highly concerned with the gaping hole left by Mr Barberus, as I believe Brandon will do a superb job in filling that hole. As for his punishing running style, the blue also hopes that the acquisition of one Mr Droughns will aid in the relief of Mr Jacobs, thus propelling his career into a long and fruitful one.

(takes another sip of cognac)

Basis:

My mind thinks it

I say it.

How ya like them apples?

Who can argue with this scholarly response supported by undisputed evidence and fact...

But, for those paying close attention, doesn't this post explain just about everything?

My mind thinks it...I say it...

Really, this answers many questions... :TU:

Who can argue with this scholarly response supported by undisputed evidence and fact...

But, for those paying close attention, doesn't this post explain just about everything?

My mind thinks it...I say it...

Really, this answers many questions... :TU:

Thank you. Hopefully for the ones paying close attention, they will see that I said its my opinion from the very start. I could lay down facts, stats, etc, but really the way I said it sums it up the best. Thats the definition of an opinion.

Wow, it DOES answer many questions. Youre a regular Einstien.

Basis:

My mind thinks it

I say it.

How ya like them apples?

So in essence, you feel that using fact based information to support educated opinions is a somewhat archaic practice in today's day and age...

In that spirit, the Dog will state for the record that you are silly...the Dog's mind thinks it, and so it is...

So in essence, you feel that using fact based information to support educated opinions is a somewhat archaic practice in today's day and age...

In that spirit, the Dog will state for the record that you are silly...the Dog's mind thinks it, and so it is...

No, not at all. What is silly though, is people who come on an internet MB and talk in the 3rd person while trying to degrade people who choose to use this forum as they would in a sports bar. Just chewin the rag. When facts suffice, I will lay them down. Once again, this is an OPINION of mine. Ive stated that from the beginning. What makes me believe that LT is the best ever? I think he is the best ever. No need to talk facts or stats, they speak for themselves.

No, not at all. What is silly though, is people who come on an internet MB and talk in the 3rd person while trying to degrade people who choose to use this forum as they would in a sports bar. Just chewin the rag. When facts suffice, I will lay them down. Once again, this is an OPINION of mine. Ive stated that from the beginning. What makes me believe that LT is the best ever? I think he is the best ever. No need to talk facts or stats, they speak for themselves.

So when you are sitting at a sports bar, and are "chewin the rag," the Dog wonders, do your friends enjoy your conversations when you boldly state your opinions without providing them with factual support? The Dog imagines this:

BigBlue: Taylor was the best player ever!

Friend: What makes you think so?

Friend: OK - he was good, but best ever? What would make you say that?

BigBlue: Taylor was the best player ever!!

Friend: Check please...

BigBlue (to the empty bar stool next to him): Taylor was the best player ever!!

So when you are sitting at a sports bar, and are "chewin the rag," the Dog wonders, do your friends enjoy your conversations when you boldly state your opinions without providing them with factual support? The Dog imagines this:

Oh no no, you got it all wrong. When talking to my buddies, there will be some significant facts that support my theory.

Right now Im just talkin to your dumass. :TU:

Oh no no, you got it all wrong. When talking to my buddies, there will be some significant facts that support my theory.

Right now Im just talkin to your dumass. :TU:

OK - The Dog understands that you want to fly under the radar in terms of demonstrating a solid fund of general knowledge...better to just come off as ignorant, this way the expectations start low, and nobody is disappointed...Sounds like a plan to the Dog, if that is what works for you.

OK - The Dog understands that you want to fly under the radar in terms of demonstrating a solid fund of general knowledge...better to just come off as ignorant, this way the expectations start low, and nobody is disappointed...Sounds like a plan to the Dog, if that is what works for you.

Hey, if you need people on here to think youre smart to feel better, more power to ya! LOL!

:LMAO: