SportsWrath

Gee, I wonder what team this guy likes?

mws44

WHAT?!?!

I can understand the guy not thinking Wright and Beltran should be there, their numbers are down a little. But to say "No Way" for Reyes being worth is a crock. His reason: Reyes only has 4 home runs. :LMAO: He's a fuckin lead off hitter dueche! Funny how he had no problem with the 2 Yankee selections though.

When Steve Phillips owns you in a sports debate, you must really suck. That's what Kruk did yesterday.

Although, I did love his cheapshot at steve at the end. "Well, that's why you're the GM with us."

:LMAO:

When Steve Phillips owns you in a sports debate, you must really suck. That's what Kruk did yesterday.

Although, I did love his cheapshot at steve at the end. "Well, that's why you're the GM with us."

:LMAO:

You can see Steve Phillips cringe everytime he has to talk about the Mets, or any of his failures. Three weeks ago when Kaz was batting .320 you could not wipe the shit eating grin off his face....I wonder what he has to say now that he is back bellow .300?

Yesterday Kruk's "Rollins snubbed for Reyes" rant was just annoying. It's hard to comprehend how someone who works for a nationally aired baseball show is that blind... and anyone else for that matter who agreed with him.

His main arguement for Rollins over Reyes was his power and his RBI numbers... Phillips had proven that Reyes' slugging, OBS, and OPS are all higher than Rollins, but Kruk kept being daft and was like "14 to 4" or whatever. What people failed to realize was the little league park Rollins plays in, which gives him at the very least a 6-10 homerun advantage over Reyes.

I can see the arguements for a Hanley Ramirez vs. Reyes debate, but Rollins isn't in their class.

It seems that the only important number in baseball anymore is the homerun......no matter what lineup spot you hit in.

Any unbiased, intelligent baseball fan, analyst, writer can see how important Reyes is to his team's success and what he brings to the table. He plays like an All-Star every night, just about. Rollins is a good player, but to suggest he was SNUBBED in favor of Reyes is just ridiculous. Reyes is, hands down, a better player than Rollins.

Wright and Beltran, now maybe there you have a case that other players were "snubbed".

John Maine, now that's some real snubbery. He should have made it.