SportsWrath

VG

Eh, yeah we've been pretty good lately, namely the pitching has really been better. Loe and McCarthy are starting to show what they can do and not coincidentally Michael Young decided to hit a ball here and there. Its amazing we do this as our 2 big bats sit on the disabled list.

You're forgetting, Gagne looks like Gagne again.

Yeah he's been a great addition, just toobad he and Aki will be traded for mediocre over the hill starting pitching. And I'm really excited to see how Cashman plans to rape us over the coals when we trade Teixeira to the Yanks.

Yeah he's been a great addition, just toobad he and Aki will be traded for mediocre over the hill starting pitching. And I'm really excited to see how Cashman plans to rape us over the coals when we trade Teixeira to the Yanks.

Is Teixeira a FA next year? I hope the Mets make a move for him. We will need a first baseman next year.

Quite frankly I don't think that Cashman will be doing the raping..... if he deals for Teixeira I've got a bad feeling that he will mortgage the farm for him..... your GM's asking price is rumored to be quite high (two high end prospects at least) which nowadays most teams are shying away from surrendering.

not quite. but when you have a killer change up, an 88 mph fast ball is plenty fast enough. jst ask whats his name in san diego.

Who are you talking about? Maddux?

Is Teixeira a FA next year? I hope the Mets make a move for him. We will need a first baseman next year.

Nah he's available for arbitration after this year I think.

Quite frankly I don't think that Cashman will be doing the raping..... if he deals for Teixeira I've got a bad feeling that he will mortgage the farm for him..... your GM's asking price is rumored to be quite high (two high end prospects at least) which nowadays most teams are shying away from surrendering.

Trust me on this, if we deal Tex, we will not get the better end of the deal.

Nah he's available for arbitration after this year I think.

Trust me on this, if we deal Tex, we will not get the better end of the deal.

Well, look at it this way, the only impact corner infielders on the market are Mike Lowell and Mike Lamb and neither are worth much. No offense to Lowell who is a great guy, but with players or A-rod and Teixeira's caliber out on the market, they're both gonna get their dues.

no, gagme.

i wish you guys would trade gagne or otsuka, i've had otsuka on my bench for weeks now in anticipation of him being a closer again--whether it's as a ranger or another team

i wish you guys would trade gagne or otsuka, i've had otsuka on my bench for weeks now in anticipation of him being a closer again--whether it's as a ranger or another team

I have Gagne on my team and he's been doing me plenty of good. VG, just make sure you trade him to the Tigers so I can get plenty of saves.

6-0-1 in our last 7 series with 5 opening day starters 9position) and some of those actually have spent time on the DL. Not to mention the injuries to our pitching staff.

What a weird fucking season. Hank I think is shooting for a aug 1st comeback, so just in time for a run if we havn't dug ourselves in too deep.

I hope we keep Gagne and Aki, Gagne really seems to want to be a Ranger, i hope we trade Tex though, I'm really tired of his Baltimore loving ways, he makes no secret about wanting to play for Baltimore and pretty much says thats where he's going once he's a free agent.

6-0-1 in our last 7 series with 5 opening day starters 9position) and some of those actually have spent time on the DL. Not to mention the injuries to our pitching staff.

What a weird fucking season. Hank I think is shooting for a aug 1st comeback, so just in time for a run if we havn't dug ourselves in too deep.

I hope we keep Gagne and Aki, Gagne really seems to want to be a Ranger, i hope we trade Tex though, I'm really tired of his Baltimore loving ways, he makes no secret about wanting to play for Baltimore and pretty much says thats where he's going once he's a free agent.

that must be driving boras nuts

that must be driving boras nuts

The bad part is its been this way since he first really started making a name for himself. He's never been shy about saying he wants to play in Baltimore, and now he seems he's just trying to get through these 2 years.

But yeah, its gotta be pissing Boras off.