SportsWrath

Dammit we suck again

smugiant2008

will firing Joe do anything for us?

Its clear that he is at the end of his rope, some of his recent decisions have led me to believe he is going senile

I say we take Girardi while he is still around... or Mattingly possibly.... I have a feeling that if we make Girardi the manager then Mattingly wont stick around too much longer

Again? We've sucked all season. Minus a the 9 game run against pathetic teams.

I say it's time to break up the family. Keep A Rod, Jeter, Posada, Wang. Everybody else is free game.

there is a core of players the Yanks need but some of these other guys have to stay. Their minor league system isn't that great where they can keep regenerating players. If they want to rebuild, then so be it. I agree that the Yankees should rebuild but it is not going to happen within a season or two. Getting those prospects last season and last years off season is a start. They have to keep doing it. You guys have had a dynasty for over a decade. It has to come to an end some time. Believe me though, these wont be the wilderness years. I know it is tough. It hasn't been so thrilling to be a Mets and even Giants fan over the years. But hey, you can say at least you aren't a Cubs or Phillies fan.

there is a core of players the Yanks need but some of these other guys have to stay. Their minor league system isn't that great where they can keep regenerating players. If they want to rebuild, then so be it. I agree that the Yankees should rebuild but it is not going to happen within a season or two. Getting those prospects last season and last years off season is a start. They have to keep doing it. You guys have had a dynasty for over a decade. It has to come to an end some time. Believe me though, these wont be the wilderness years. I know it is tough. It hasn't been so thrilling to be a Mets and even Giants fan over the years. But hey, you can say at least you aren't a Cubs or Phillies fan.

Ya know, I have been telling myself that every off season, "We might just suck this year, it's bound to happen sooner or later." I just cant come to grips with the actual fact now. :brooding:

Ya know, I have been telling myself that every off season, "We might just suck this year, it's bound to happen sooner or later." I just cant come to grips with the actual fact now. :brooding:

Tell me about it, my friend and I were talking the other night (suspended game against Baltimore) and we were just submitting to the fact that this year is a losing cause. He was in complete agreement with me that they are now inventing ways to lose & that we should pull the plug and be sellers at the trade deadline. Also, we agreed to stop watching this season and look forward to Giants training camp.... we also discussed a potential girl swap ala Mike Kekich & Fritz Peterson but we managed to keep from making any quick Torre-like decisions on that subject.