SportsWrath

Drew Rosenhaus is the shit!!!

Plax 4 Prez

Wow! Rationale and maturity aren't your strengths, I see. By the way, that website of your's you spam us with in your signature? It sucks. I wasted a minute of my time to visit. It was as dead as your brain.

Understanding football and wanting to be educated aren't your strengths either kiddo.

I understand it sucks. It does right now. But at least we don't have morons like you, wasting space on a board that hates them.

Once again, you want a WR duo that consists of Amani Toomer and Tim Carter?

Guest Carbo
. . .Once again, you want a WR duo that consists of Amani Toomer and Tim Carter?
I'll take Toomer over Plexiglass any day. As for Carter, he's yet another Giants WR bust who the front office screwed up on.

I'll take Toomer over Plexiglass any day. As for Carter, he's yet another Giants WR bust who the front office screwed up on.

Ignore all your personal hatred for Plaxico Burress and think: which WR duo makes the Giants better?

(Think before you answer, but I know thinking isn't a strong point for you)

Burress and Toomer.

or

Toomer and Carter

Edited by Go_Eli

Again. Another personal attack, but no reply or response to a legitimate post. Burress was not an impact player last year. After week 6 he all but disappeared, and then he became the head case and cancer that we heard he would be. The Giants gambled and lost with that move.

Broncos game was pretty good to me. And the Raiders too. Also, when he came on, he drew the double teams more, which may have been the reason Toomer and Shockey both had very good second half of the seasons. Also, I'm not expecting a WR to have stretchable hands, which would have been necessary for SOME and only SOME of Eli's passes, at least that were thrown to him.

Second Skins game was a disgrace though.

Guest Nutty Sack

Here's the Fab Four's take on Plexy. When he wants to play he's ace's. This usually coincides with passes that he can catch. Unfortunately we do not have a QB that can put the ball in his hands. He needs Phil Simms to come back.l

Here's the Fab Four's take on Plexy. When he wants to play he's ace's. This usually coincides with passes that he can catch. Unfortunately we do not have a QB that can put the ball in his hands. He needs Phil Simms to come back.l

I see strides of improvement. The first part of your statement was infact was correct.

Guest Nutty Sack

EA thought Coughlin could reign in a life long malcontent but failed. Hopefully the lesson has been learned on our interest in Lavar. We'd need a whole section of the bench for sulkers.

EA thought Coughlin could reign in a life long malcontent but failed. Hopefully the lesson has been learned on our interest in Lavar. We'd need a whole section of the bench for sulkers.

I love how the Fab 4 has yet to answer my simple question posted above.

Guest Floyd The Barber
I love how the Fab 4 has yet to answer my simple question posted above.

that is a dumb question...of course Toomer & Plax. are a better tandem...its just a shame that a part of the tandem beats to his own drum...

Ironic that you are ALWAYS the next post after Floyd isn't it? :rolleyes: