SportsWrath

Hillenbrand to be a yankee this weekend?

no reason to be mad, but still....in the words of derek coleman: whoop de freakin doo

I love it. The Yankees begging for scraps from the Angels' table. :worshippy:

Go ahead, take Hillenbrand and run along children... :LMAO: With or without Hillenbrand, we'll still bring the broom back to NY in a couple of weeks, as it worked so well the first trip... :flex:

If Shea Hillenbrand, Miguel "the midget" Cairo (who hasnt hit a home runs in like 3 years) and Andy "I can hit ML pitching" Phillips were all in a room and you could pick one to be your everyday first baseman, who do you chose?

Like I said, I am not mad at this. He is a MAJOR uprgrade over our other choices(thats how bad our first base situation is).

I love it. The Yankees begging for scraps from the Angels' table. :worshippy:

Go ahead, take Hillenbrand and run along children... :LMAO: With or without Hillenbrand, we'll still bring the broom back to NY in a couple of weeks, as it worked so well the first trip... :flex:

Oh no, did the egg get exposed??? LMAO! So, youre an Angels fan???? And a Cowgirl fan????

Just pickin from everywhere, huh? Let me guess, you live in podunk Iowa? :LMAO:

If Shea Hillenbrand, Miguel "the midget" Cairo (who hasnt hit a home runs in like 3 years) and Andy "I can hit ML pitching" Phillips were all in a room and you could pick one to be your everyday first baseman, who do you chose?

I would choose D- none of the above.

If I were a Yankee fan at this point I would be looking for a young guy to play 1B and develop at the position. Moves like this reek of the 1980's when it was bandaid here and bandaid there and no real development of young players. Hillenbrand is not gonna fix anything and the guy is apparently a real dick whom his teamates hate, not exactly what the Yankees were about when they were winning.

Im not saying SHea Hillenbrand is going to be our savior or even first baseman of the future, Im just saying as of right now, he is much better than our options. Ill take a guy who has consistanltly driven in 80+ runs as a starter over Miguel Cairo and Andy Phillips any day.

In a perfect world, the Yanks would package Tyler Clippard, Eric Duncan and say a bullpen arm like Proctor or Vizcaino to the Dodgers for James Loney...but that will never happen

If I were a Yankee fan at this point I would be looking for a young guy to play 1B and develop at the position. Moves like this reek of the 1980's when it was bandaid here and bandaid there and no real development of young players. Hillenbrand is not gonna fix anything and the guy is apparently a real dick whom his teamates hate, not exactly what the Yankees were about when they were winning.

Yeah, I live in AZ now, and when he was a DBack, the team couldnt stand him. Not many of the fans either. But I always wore Yankee gear to the games, so they didnt like me either. :rolleyes:

Oh no, did the egg get exposed??? LMAO! So, youre an Angels fan???? And a Cowgirl fan????

Just pickin from everywhere, huh? Let me guess, you live in podunk Iowa? :LMAO:

Exposed?

That's a word that should be used to describe the Yankees... :clap:

Exposed?

That's a word that should be used to describe the Yankees... :clap:

(badegg sidestepping)

Sorry bud, cant get around this one. Explain to me how you can talk like your SOOO diehard, but you like the Cowgirls...and the ANGELS???? :confused:

(badegg sidestepping)

Sorry bud, cant get around this one. Explain to me how you can talk like your SOOO diehard, but you like the Cowgirls...and the ANGELS???? :confused:

What is it that you are trying to ask me?

I am more than willing to answer any coherent question you have. But you are just wasting message board space at this time...

What-is-confusing-you???

What is it that you are trying to ask me?

I am more than willing to answer any coherent question you have. But you are just wasting message board space at this time...

What-is-confusing-you???

LOL!! I just addressed this on another thread. Badegg, you can only use the doh smiley face and say "what are you talking about" so many times before we realize it is YOU, that hasnt a clue.

I asked this same question to a deaf, blind monkey, he had no problem answering it. :rolleyes:

1 MORE TIME: Why do you like the Cowgirls...AND the Angels. How do those 2 tie in?? Do you just pick and choose teams that are winning or had success recently?

LOL!! I just addressed this on another thread. Badegg, you can only use the doh smiley face and say "what are you talking about" so many times before we realize it is YOU, that hasnt a clue.

I asked this same question to a deaf, blind monkey, he had no problem answering it. :rolleyes:

1 MORE TIME: Why do you like the Cowgirls...AND the Angels. How do those 2 tie in?? Do you just pick and choose teams that are winning or had success recently?

This brings up a tired debate - please, anyone show the Dog where it is written that you have to be a fan of the team in the area that you live in, and two, where it is written that if you are a fan of one sports team in that area, you have to be a fan of all the sports teams in that area...

The other intriguing point to this is, where did you find a deaf and blind monkey, and how did he answer your questions? Do you sign in his hands? Communicate through braille? The Dog needs to know this information asap...

This brings up a tired debate - please, anyone show the Dog where it is written that you have to be a fan of the team in the area that you live in, and two, where it is written that if you are a fan of one sports team in that area, you have to be a fan of all the sports teams in that area...

The other intriguing point to this is, where did you find a deaf and blind monkey, and how did he answer your questions? Do you sign in his hands? Communicate through braille? The Dog needs to know this information asap...

The dog needs to brush up on sarcasm and jokes. :rolleyes:

No, you dont have to be a fan of the sports teams in the city you live in. Just interested in why he likes the Angels. Seems he likes the teams that are the NY teams biggest problems. Hmmmmmm, I wonder why.

Oh, and BTW, why are you always poppin up around badegg?? :confused:

The dog needs to brush up on sarcasm and jokes. :rolleyes:

No, you dont have to be a fan of the sports teams in the city you live in. Just interested in why he likes the Angels. Seems he likes the teams that are the NY teams biggest problems. Hmmmmmm, I wonder why.

Oh, and BTW, why are you always poppin up around badegg?? :confused:

Interesting...as per your last question, the Dog could ask you the same thing...

Interesting...as per your last question, the Dog could ask you the same thing...

And the Blue will answer. Because he is a Cowgirl fan who is always on a Giants website. So we started trash talking. I wasnt talking about it in that way, I meant more like a Clark Kent/ Superman deal. Not that you guys are anything super, but why when we are engaged in a dispute, do you suddenly appear? Hmmmmmm.....

And the Blue will answer. Because he is a Cowgirl fan who is always on a Giants website. So we started trash talking. I wasnt talking about it in that way, I meant more like a Clark Kent/ Superman deal. Not that you guys are anything super, but why when we are engaged in a dispute, do you suddenly appear? Hmmmmmm.....

Because the Italian Hotdog finds you interesting...in a wow, how is it possible to be this limited kind of way...