SportsWrath

Guess who might be entering the supplemental draft this year?

NeMesiS

Just read today he applied for the supplemental draft.

It still amazes me that in the past three years... we didn't draft a LT on day one.

Meanwhile, we had to move one of our DEs to LB.

Accorsi couldn't draft for shit. Way to go on the Eli trade, genius. :TD:

It still amazes me that in the past three years... we didn't draft a LT on day one.

EA deserves props on the Kiwi pick. The Eli trade... well thats for another time.

And why should we draft an LT on day one when we had our LT locked up for an extended period of time? And if our 4th rounder (Whimper) works out the way we'd like, look how smart EA is now.

At first I critizesd EA to drafting Kiwi. But after watching him play last year, I thought it was a solid pick. My problem is, why move him to LB? Especially when Strahan is fixing to retire, and we don't know if Tuck is going to fully recover from his foot injury.

Moving Kiwi to LB is going to bite us in the ass, watch.

And why should we draft an LT on day one when we had our LT locked up for an extended period of time? And if our 4th rounder (Whimper) works out the way we'd like, look how smart EA is now.

We should have drafted a LT... because ours had chronic back problems that everyone knew about.

At first I critizesd EA to drafting Kiwi. But after watching him play last year, I thought it was a solid pick. My problem is, why move him to LB? Especially when Strahan is fixing to retire, and we don't know if Tuck is going to fully recover from his foot injury.

Moving Kiwi to LB is going to bite us in the ass, watch.

I've been saying the same thing. Strahan won't make it past game 10... Tuck will be in IR before the end of preseason. And in case nobody noticed... Osi hasn't exactly been an Iron Man on the field, either.

We should have drafted a LT... because ours had chronic back problems that everyone knew about.

I've been saying the same thing. Strahan won't make it past game 10... Tuck will be in IR before the end of preseason. And in case nobody noticed... Osi hasn't exactly been an Iron Man on the field, either.

why cant he step back into the defensive end position if all those things you mention were to happen....?

Just curious--how many project tackles do you guys want to have? :confused:

I mean, we already have two between Whimper and Koets(sp?).

Yeah, but this guy is a beast. He would be our starting LT by Mid-season.