SportsWrath

Trade Rumors

feefifoefum

During last night's game, Peter Gammons said the Mets were interested in Mark Buehrle, and Brad Lidge. He didn't give specifics, but Lastings Milledges' name was involved.

Gammons was saying that ex-teammate Wagner is pushing hard for Lidge to be brought in.

What can we really get for Milledge? He hasn't played in a while, and he's a headache.

I do think Rick P. can turn buehrle into a solid pitcher and be more effective. That, and the NL will help. I don't want to trade a top prospect for him though.

I like Lidge somewhat, but I am terrified at the prospect of him pitching in the post season.

During last night's game, Peter Gammons said the Mets were interested in Mark Buehrle, and Brad Lidge. He didn't give specifics, but Lastings Milledges' name was involved.

Gammons was saying that ex-teammate Wagner is pushing hard for Lidge to be brought in.

What can we really get for Milledge? He hasn't played in a while, and he's a headache.

lost a bet, i see.

<------ :rolleyes:

Witht he lack of OF depth, I'm pretty weary of trading Mr. Lastings. We're going to need him when he gets healthy because it will certainly be before Alou does. I'm not willing to trade any of our top three OF prospects for Mark Buehrle, who we won't re-sign anyway (just a hunch). Maybe Lidge, but we can probably give some other offensive and pitching prospects for him, plus major league players.