SportsWrath

I would give anything

GorillaNJ

I felt like I was watching a playoff game. That was a much needed win for us.

It was and a good way to get it in New York against the cross town rivals who happened to be the hottest team in baseball. It wouldn't surprise me if you guys swept us, quite honestly. Anyway, streaks must end and two of them tonight. Congrats.

Delgado's gonna launch two moon shots tomrrow.

It seems everytime we win a big game like this we come out flat the next day. Tigers game last week, Brewers game that month, etc. I'd like to get a few in the first again tomorrow.

I love that Reyes Gomez duo. Hopefully in the future it can be Gomez batting behind Reyes.

When life tosses you eggs.... make egg nog.

And Delgado fucking sucks.

Biggest out of the night was by Joe Smith and I would still like to see Wagner from time to time get a 4 out save, but he was dominating tonight and gave his team a lift they needed.

Delgado's gonna launch two moon shots tomrrow.

It seems everytime we win a big game like this we come out flat the next day. Tigers game last week, Brewers game that month, etc. I'd like to get a few in the first again tomorrow.

I love that Reyes Gomez duo. Hopefully in the future it can be Gomez batting behind Reyes.

If he does it better be from the sixth or seventh spot... get him the fuck outta cleanup.

My "should be" order for tomorrow night.

Reyes

Gomez

Green

Wright

Lo Duca

Beltran

Delgado

Valentin

Franco

<_<

That AB/1 pitch with Beltran was disgusting.

My lineup isn't serious, but I would love to see Gomez batting second. He deserves it. And he's hot.