SportsWrath

Wanna Bet??

feefifoefum

If the Yankees win this upcoming "Subway Series", I will change my avatar to one that is pro-Yankee for one month, and call all posters who took this wager "my daddies".

I'm looking for Yankee fans to offer the same in return. If the Mets win, you change your avatar to something pro- Met for a month. You don't even have to call me "your daddy".

You have all the advantages. The Yanks are smoking, the Mets are choking. You have the Rocket, the home field, the best player in baseball... but do you have the BALLS????

If the Yankees win this upcoming "Subway Series", I will change my avatar to one that is pro-Yankee for one month, and call all posters who took this wager "my daddies".

I'm looking for Yankee fans to offer the same in return. If the Mets win, you change your avatar to something pro- Met for a month. You don't even have to call me "your daddy".

You have all the advantages. The Yanks are smoking, the Mets are choking. You have the Rocket, the home field, the best player in baseball... but do you have the BALLS????

fefi, I don't have an Avatar but I will call you Uncle if the Mets win the series.

So you are already conceding tonights game with Clemons on the mound...... Its going 2 out of 3 for the orange and blue!

OK, I'll put it in plain english, the Yankees should take 2 of 3 without blinking meaning that if they actually play some real good baseball this weekend a sweep of the Mets should be easily within reach. :clap:

come monday, the yankees could have a better record than the mets

If the Yanks sweep, they will have identical records of 36-31, but we all know that after this series, the Mets will be 39-28, and the Yanks will once again be below .500 at 33-34.

Now for my honest take on this series...

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I was so much more confident before May's series. I'd be happy if they went 1-2, but played solid baseball at this point.