SportsWrath

I'm a jinx

What do you think they are going to do with Texeira?

We gotta trade him, hate to see it happen but we need to trade him while he still has value for us. We're not close to being a contender and we could get some pitching help for him. Hopefully a guy like Jason Botts can learn to play first base or maybe move Hank to first and find a suitable 3B in our sytem.

We just can't keep him, no we can resign and we're too far away from contending. I just don't know what happened to Padilla and Millwood.

We gotta trade him, hate to see it happen but we need to trade him while he still has value for us. We're not close to being a contender and we could get some pitching help for him. Hopefully a guy like Jason Botts can learn to play first base or maybe move Hank to first and find a suitable 3B in our sytem.

We just can't keep him, no we can resign and we're too far away from contending. I just don't know what happened to Padilla and Millwood.

I don't get it. I thought the only reason you guys got rid of Gonzalez was to be able to lock up Teixera for years.

I don't get it. I thought the only reason you guys got rid of Gonzalez was to be able to lock up Teixera for years.

Makes you wonder don't it, but hey, we got an awesome set up man for guy that could be a #1 starting pitcher for us and a starting first baseman. I think the thougth was tex would want to stay with the nucleas we have if we started winning, back then we still had hope.

I've had 2 wallpapers on my work computer since the season started.

Hank Blalock and Mark Teixeira. :furious:

Can you please use pictures of John Smoltz, Tim Hudson, Ryan Howard and Chase Utley before season's end?

Thanks.

the immortal matt bush. remember when the pads took him 1st overall instead of verlander or weaver? well he's in danger of being the 3rd ever number 1 overall pick to never make the majors so we're converting him to a pitcher. of course we could've circumvented the entire process by just DRAFTING verlander or weaver but i guess it's too late for that