SportsWrath

This team may need a bat.

xxi-xxv

With Wright battling all year just to stay somewhat productive, with Delgado in what appears to be the midst of a season long slump and Alou making Cliff Floyd look like Cal Ripken it might be time to shop for an outfield bat. WHo knows with Green and Alou, Chavez is not an everyday player and is now hurt and Gomez is clearly not ready. Any ideas for an outfield bat?

With Wright battling all year just to stay somewhat productive, with Delgado in what appears to be the midst of a season long slump and Alou making Cliff Floyd look like Cal Ripken it might be time to shop for an outfield bat. WHo knows with Green and Alou, Chavez is not an everyday player and is now hurt and Gomez is clearly not ready. Any ideas for an outfield bat?

Victor Diaz <_<

if cincy has no intentions of resigning adam dunn you might be able to get him as a rental. i think ichiro and torii hunter are fa's too next year and might be available too if their teams dont wnat to resign them.

you can have termel sledge from us for humber :mellow:

for a potential free agent ..... um no I will pass

I was joking. The way our OF is lining up for the future, I'd rather go with an infielder anyway.

It'd be great if the Angles were willing to trade Kendrick but I doubt it...

what about holliday? doesn't look like he wants to stay in colorada cuz he wont negotiate an extension with them. he has another year before FA too so that'll give you at least another year ot let gomez and/or martinez get ready