SportsWrath

Kendrick Clancy

Lughead

Cofield and Robbins should be our clear starters. If Clancy is willing to come back as the 3rd DT and be used in a rotational basis then that is fine by me...but he should not be taking starting reps from Cofield.

We shouldn't have let him go in the first place, though it was good for Cofield to get some time to impress.

Actually, with our draft DT, will there be room for Clancy?

yeah when we dump Joseph the Hut

You beat me to this. I believe we should entertain the thought of him coming back. If this price is right, he would provide much needed depth to our Dline. (probably the area least needed, but D depth is great anywhere it is) HGe is familiar with the system and team, and was a pretty decent DT if I remember correctly. Well, hell, anything is decent compared to W. Joseph. :unsure:

Didn't he bail on a contract with us at the last minute so he could take a deal with the Cardinals he couldn't play up to?

Fuck him.

Hey I won't fault the guy for going after a huge paycheck.

How can you say a DT with NFL experience who has started in the past is a weaker player than an unproven 3rd round draft pick?

I said 'probably'. There have been plenty of DT rookies that come in and play better than veterans. It's not exactly a stretch for Alford to come in and top Clancy's 29 tackles and 1 sack (his second best season in 7 years).