SportsWrath

Who is your most overated Giant player ever?

boohyah

....unless he turns it around soon - Eli.

In my opinion this guy have been average at best (I have not given up hope on Eli yet) but seem to be highly thought by a good number of people.

Randoff said:

I can't believe NO ONE said Eli Manning...

(Not that he would be MY choice)

We've got ONE Eli vote. :rolleyes:

Randoff said:

I can't believe NO ONE said Eli Manning...

(Not that he would be MY choice)

We've got ONE Eli vote. :rolleyes:

Yes. Too early to say for sure at this point in his career. But the facts are that he was the #1 overall pick and has performed right at or below average for an NFL QB so far. If it continues it would be a very true statement to call him overrated.

Was he even rated?????

should say Derek and yes he was a 1st round pick, 1st TE taken in 92 and because he was from Notre Dame he was gonna be the next Mark Bavaro :LMAO:

He was not even the next Zeke Mowatt

should say Derek and yes he was a 1st round pick, 1st TE taken in 92 and because he was from Notre Dame he was gonna be the next Mark Bavaro :LMAO:

LOL...Mowatt :rolleyes:

I know he was highly touted comin outta college, but this topic is referring to overrated Giant players, and as a Giant, I didnt think he even was considered. He didnt play long.

LOL...Mowatt :rolleyes:

I know he was highly touted comin outta college, but this topic is referring to overrated Giant players, and as a Giant, I didnt think he even was considered. He didnt play long.

Hey....HEY! Don't pick on Zeke--he was a good TE for us until he got injured! :furious:

Kenny Holmes....the guy had alotta hype, ernie gave him that huge contact after he was solid on the Titans. he was a complete bust and waste of money.

and pretty much the entire 2002 team (of which Kenny was a part of) that blew it to SF in that disaster of playoff game