SportsWrath

Will the Yankees make the playoffs?

osi724dasack

The Yankees in the last two nights have done a good job at proving me right. Until they can prove that low scoring games are winnable for them, then I'll get excited...if they can only win by absolutely shelling the opponent they won't go anywhere. You are not getting seven runs a game. <_<

I can't believe they can't hit the Rockies' pitching....IN COLORADO :confused:

I can't believe they can't hit the Rockies' pitching....IN COLORADO :confused:

Even better, they lost a series to a team who lost 8 straight and 11 under .500... And I had the privilege to see it live. That win streak was a fluke and I doubt they make the playoffs.

Even better, they lost a series to a team who lost 8 straight and 11 under .500... And I had the privilege to see it live. That win streak was a fluke and I doubt they make the playoffs.

why did they put clemens in? i did not understand that move at all, unless there was no one left after yesterday.

why did they put clemens in? i did not understand that move at all, unless there was no one left after yesterday.

I cant answer that. We're talking about Joe Torre. I think he flips coins in the dugout to tell him what to do. Why was Abreu bunting with Kevin Thomas coming up? Why didnt they pinch hit for Proctor yesterday? Why did he have Clemens warming up and then bat Proctor? Why was the outfield playing normal depth with a runner in scoring position and 2 outs?

Torre is a moron.

I cant answer that. We're talking about Joe Torre. I think he flips coins in the dugout to tell him what to do. Why was Abreu bunting with Kevin Thomas coming up? Why didnt they pinch hit for Proctor yesterday? Why did he have Clemens warming up and then bat Proctor? Why was the outfield playing normal depth with a runner in scoring position and 2 outs?

Torre is a moron.

He never could manage in the NL.

He never could manage in the NL.

The Wildcard is still very open. The division, I have no idea. Maybe if the Sox get some injuries, like if Pig Sloppy has a slip and fall.

Why does Torre put Farnsworth into every 8th inning? What has that guy ever brought us but disaster? Did he have some big time career I havent heard about?

• 2 months later...