SportsWrath

Here is what kills me about our resident Cowgirl Troll.

RaginCaucasian

Hey at least eggy has the balls to back his team here.

Even though he'll disappear along with the cowgirls playoff hopes, he's not ashamed of his team.

How bad could your team be, that you are too ashamed to admit being a fan?

On the internet no less. Now that's fucking pussy.

How many different threads are you going to follow the Dog in and plead? Recently, one of the Dog's neighbors came to the plantation to complain about the green monkeys leaving a trail of litter on their property, they brought with them the constable, and went on and on and on, and the constable did nothing, because he felt that their begging was so pitiful, that he could not support it with a favorable judgement - the Dog would remind you dear sir that begging is so unbecoming...stick with debate, or stop following the Dog around begging...

First, he goes off about how bad the Giants are........

Now I did it! You're all riled up again. How can anyone possibly defend Eli and the Giants on the basis of their so-called tough schedule when they lost to Tennessee? Did the tough schedule make Eli throw the ball to Pacman at the end of the game? This is one excuse that I will never use as a Cowboys fan. And, that's exactly what it is. A sorry excuse. Good QBs and good teams win when they have tough schedules. They don't lose to Tennessee and they don't squeek by Houston (on aside note, Carr was another QB who was rated higher than Eli. Interestingly enough, Carr was cut because he was ineffective Make of it what you will)

Then lookie, awww....he softens up a bit :LMAO:

You're correct in what you say, but there is a reason I brought up Tennesee. I'm not the one making excuses or whining about the tough schedule. The point is that good teams with tough schedules do not lose to Detroit, do not lose to Tennessee and do not lose to Jacksonville (something both the Cowboys and the Giants did). But if you believe RaginCuacasion, we should be weeping for Eli and the Giants because, well, they had a tough schedule. :cwy:

So the Cowboys were OK for beating Indy but losing to Detroit. But the Giants are horrible for losing to Tennessee even if we whooped your ass?

Where are you drawing your conclusion from, BigBlue? I never said losing to Detriot was ok. Unlike Ragin, I will never defend the Cowboys or Romo on the basis of their schedule...

The question is....when DO u defend Romo and the Cowboys. In my thought process IF I was a Cowboy fan I'd defend the Cowboys all day! Maybe the Doff doesn't quite get your statement?

So if the Romo and company loses to Detroit (a non playoff team) for example you don't defend the Cowboys? Hmmmn....I'm confused. Seems like when the 'Boys lose a game like that you have nothing to defend?

The question is....when DO u defend Romo and the Cowboys. In my thought process IF I was a Cowboy fan I'd defend the Cowboys all day! Maybe the Doff doesn't quite get your statement?

So if the Romo and company loses to Detroit (a non playoff team) for example you don't defend the Cowboys? Hmmmn....I'm confused. Seems like when the 'Boys lose a game like that you have nothing to defend?

As far as last season goes, overall Romo played well and deserves a chance to be the starter this year, without having to look over his shoulder. The Cowboys improved in 2006 in that they made the playoffs.

However, you can't justify losing to Detroit the last game of the season in the manner that they did. You can't blame injuries, schedules, the refs, Romo's inexperience...It was pathetic, inexcusable, and a total failure on many levels. And it was clear after that game that the team, while they made some strides, would not progress deep into the playoffs.

Just like the Giants losing to Tennessee and Eli's performance in the 4th quarter is indefensible. Yet, certain board members will go to great lengths to do just that...

In essence, both teams lost very winnable games that would have certainly brought them closer to a home playoff game in part, because of questionable QB decisions...As a fan, why would you want to defend it?

As far as last season goes, overall Romo played well and deserves a chance to be the starter this year, without having to look over his shoulder. The Cowboys improved in 2006 in that they made the playoffs.

However, you can't justify losing to Detroit the last game of the season in the manner that they did. You can't blame injuries, schedules, the refs, Romo's inexperience...It was pathetic, inexcusable, and a total failure on many levels. And it was clear after that game that the team, while they made some strides, would not progress deep into the playoffs.

Just like the Giants losing to Tennessee and Eli's performance in the 4th quarter is indefensible. Yet, certain board members will go to great lengths to do just that...

In essence, both teams lost very winnable games that would have certainly brought them closer to a home playoff game in part, because of questionable QB decisions...As a fan, why would you want to defend it?

Fair enough. See how civil folks can be when presented with calmness and intelligence? ;)

How many different threads are you going to follow the Dog in and plead? Recently, one of the Dog's neighbors came to the plantation to complain about the green monkeys leaving a trail of litter on their property, they brought with them the constable, and went on and on and on, and the constable did nothing, because he felt that their begging was so pitiful, that he could not support it with a favorable judgement - the Dog would remind you dear sir that begging is so unbecoming...stick with debate, or stop following the Dog around begging...

Funny I didn't mention the dog in my post. I guess that shoe fits you all to well.

Begging you see, would be direct communication. I'm done communicating with you because, as I've already stated, you are a pussy. Got it? Good. Carry on pup.

Funny I didn't mention the dog in my post. I guess that shoe fits you all to well.

Begging you see, would be direct communication. I'm done communicating with you because, as I've already stated, you are a pussy. Got it? Good. Carry on pup.

The Dog applauds your decision - the begging was getting slightly embarrassing...enjoy your day - it is beautiful (albeit a tad hot) here on Nevis...

Fair enough. See how civil folks can be when presented with calmness and intelligence? ;)

Civil, calm, intelligent...not the first time that I have been described this way.

I would also add articulate and patient... :worshippy:

Civil, calm, intelligent...not the first time that I have been described this way.

May the Doff make a suggestion? Take this as constructive critizism, ok?

Some of your points are contradictory. And the Doff this that with 'precise' thinking BEFORE you answer or debate in a thread will help here (from your standpoint). For example, it wouldn't be cool to say "Run along Doff and find me more stats" then in later posts knock a person for finding stats that 'strengthens' a persons debate. Smell what the Doff is cooking?

One more thing...you really can't expect Giants posters to be happy with you IF mostly what you post is negative points about said team. Because EVERY team in the NFL (minus the Patriots) has negative issues that tends to upset some IF harped upon.

See, thats why you and the dog get the kind of responses you do from me. Because you both are self centered pricks who think theyre better than people. (Sorry randoff)

BTW, go back and read what I quoted, and then check up on some of your other posts. You bash Eli as if he didnt do anything right and Homo is the next coming of Aikman or something. Now, right about now, youre gonna post something saying..."I never defended Romo....blah, blah, blah"

Its OK, we already know you contradict yourself.

See, thats why you and the dog get the kind of responses you do from me. Because you both are self centered pricks who think theyre better than people. (Sorry randoff)

BTW, go back and read what I quoted, and then check up on some of your other posts. You bash Eli as if he didnt do anything right and Homo is the next coming of Aikman or something. Now, right about now, youre gonna post something saying..."I never defended Romo....blah, blah, blah"

The Dog isn't sure you mean self-centered...as for contradictions, aside from being the Dog's court jester, you are in fact the king of contradictions...but the Dog has grown a tad bored with pointing this out again and again...careful court jester, once you start boring the Dog, then you truely do become unessential here...

Why are you aplogizing to Randoff?

I have never described Romo as the next coming of Aikman. To the contrary, he must produce this season or he must leave. Show me where I contradict myself. I contradict you. But that isn't a crime. You contradict you.

The Dog thinks you must have stumped him with this question...albeit, a very good question...The Dog only wishes he could have been there to see the smoke start coming from BigBlue's ears...

The Dog thinks you must have stumped him with this question...albeit, a very good question...The Dog only wishes he could have been there to see the smoke start coming from BigBlue's ears...

Its called a job, go upstairs and ask your mommy about it.

Because Randoff was complimenting you for being civil. And I called you a self centered prick. :rolleyes:

Its called a job, go upstairs and ask your mommy about it.

Because Randoff was complimenting you for being civil. And I called you a self centered prick. :rolleyes:

The Dog just spoke to his mom and explained the situation - she said that you sound a bit silly...she also laughed at the whole idea that you talking trash to cardinal fans, and then she declared you her court jester...very interesting indeed...

The Dog just spoke to his mom and explained the situation - she said that you sound a bit silly...she also laughed at the whole idea that you talking trash to cardinal fans, and then she declared you her court jester...very interesting indeed...

The Blue says.......LMAO!!!! :LMAO:

That was pretty funny, it was.

I have never described Romo as the next coming of Aikman. To the contrary, he must produce this season or he must leave. Show me where I contradict myself. I contradict you. But that isn't a crime. You contradict you.

The Doff will add this to the perverbial 'fire'. Bad Egg...this is an example of 'negative points about said team' on a Giants MB:

Our baby boy's all grows up!

Too bad when Shockey or Burress glares at him wrong he'll turn to jelly and throw it to Pacman, or whoever the nearest DB is...But gosh, it's tough when your receivers expect the ball within arms' length...

I love it. I hope he starts every single game

Doff has NO problem with the fact that Burress and Shockey does pout on the field....but the part in bold was not called for in the Doff's most honest opnion.

The Doff will add this to the perverbial 'fire'. Bad Egg...this is an example of 'negative points about said team' on a Giants MB:

Our baby boy's all grows up!

Too bad when Shockey or Burress glares at him wrong he'll turn to jelly and throw it to Pacman, or whoever the nearest DB is...But gosh, it's tough when your receivers expect the ball within arms' length...

I love it. I hope he starts every single game

Doff has NO problem with the fact that Burress and Shockey does pout on the field....but the part in bold was not called for in the Doff's most honest opnion.

Fair enough, Doff. Point well taken. But I cannot lie, I hope he starts every single game...

Fair enough, Doff. Point well taken. But I cannot lie, I hope he starts every single game...

Cool. The Doff assumed that you meant that in jest.....

....the Doff also thinks that Eli WILL start every game. He's been injury free so far, and Doff thinks that will continue.

Cool. The Doff assumed that you meant that in jest.....

....the Doff also thinks that Eli WILL start every game. He's been injury free so far, and Doff thinks that will continue.

I certainly wouldn't wish injury on anyone...

Where are you drawing your conclusion from, BigBlue? I never said losing to Detriot was ok. Unlike Ragin, I will never defend the Cowboys or Romo on the basis of their schedule...

How about Carson Palmer? Is he a good qb? Are the Bengals a good team?

They shared the toughest schedule with the Giants and also went 8-8.

Say what you will about the Giants, but we were 4-2 in this division. It's soon to be ours for many years to come. :mellow:

How about Carson Palmer? Is he a good qb? Are the Bengals a good team?

They shared the toughest schedule with the Giants and also went 8-8.

Say what you will about the Giants, but we were 4-2 in this division. It's soon to be ours for many years to come. :mellow:

Boy, that is funny...HA HA HA...easily the funniest post I have read in quite sometime...

Palmer is a good QB. In two of the Bengals losses they scored 27 points and over 40 points. I doubt you can pin those on Palmer. Additionally, he was recovering from a fairly significant knee injury.

Why should the Bengals be permitted to use their schedule as an excuse? The 2006 Bengals were a 500 team. Three of there losses came against non-playoff teams. Good teams win these games...

When did the expectations get so low in NY? Is there an excuse that you guys won't use???