SportsWrath

Here is what kills me about our resident Cowgirl Troll.

RaginCaucasian

The fact that year after year we continue to hear how great the Cowgirls are gonna be and year after year we continue to see................. what? Either no postseason to speak of or...... no postseason wins in 10 years!

Let's talk about things more recent though shal we?

Mediocre QB?

Let's see what happens after Homo plays a whole season....... god knows he may just be as awful as I think. Take a look at how he got exposed as a fraud toward the end of the season, I challenge anyone to show how a guy so wildly inconsistant could be as if not more overhyped than Homo. If you want to see what I mean by inconsistant just look at his stats:

Opp Comp Att QB. RAT Analysis

Carolina 24 36 86.6 Good game against a terrible opponent.

Washington 24 36 109.0 2 TD's, no picks but a saftey (Jones) & 2 sacks.

Arizona 20 29 126.8 2 TD's, no picks almost looks like a QB.

Indy 19 23 89.5 No TD's, a pick and a lost fumble... not so hot.

Tampa 22 29 148.9 Best game yet, 5 TD's & no picks.

Giants 20 34 58.1 London Bridge is falling down!!! 0 TD & 2 INT

N.O. 16 33 58.8 Disgusting, just disgusting.

ATL 22 29 113.9 Better but even Eli picked apart Atlanta's D.

Phi. 14 29 45.5 Could have had their 1'st division title in 8 yrs.

Det. 23 32 111.6 This one cracks me up, a second chance at it

and Homo gets sacked 4 times & fumbles 4

times. All you had to do was beat the 2'nd

worst team in the NFL.... pathetic.

Mediocre offensive line huh?

Well Captian Observant, your membership card for the "Real Men of Genius" has been revoked! Last I checked the Cowgirls O-line was so awful it made a Hall of Fame QB (by statistics only.... he always was a choker when it came down to it) so gun-shy he retired and got his replacement sacked 23 times in 12 games and for comparison Eli was sacked 25 times but played in 5 more games. Also if I'm not mistaken while the subject of your "no holes to run through" comment is still up for discussion the Giants O-line opened enough holes for Brandon Jacobs to run for a 4.4 ypc average (never mind Tiki ran for 5.1 ypc, team ranking #8) while the Cowgirl panty-line could only help the team collectively get a 4.1 ypc average (ranked #13). Although Tiki was a large percent of the Giant offense last year in the two contests against the Cowgirl defense even with our "sieve-like" O-line that gave our running game "non-existant holes" Brandon Jacobs managed to rush for a 4.6 ypc average against the Girls.

So do us all a favor Cowboysgirls fans, speak intelligently or don't speak at all (look up some facts before speaking)...... your ignorance is about as welcome and well recieved as a fart in church. You are nothing more than a passing cloud in our sunny sky.... begone with the breeze.... begone.

It has been my experience in life that Cowgirl fans are even bigger homers than 69'er fans. All of them are either still reliving either the Staubach and/or Aikman years. You find very few real girl fans who cheered for them back in the day. There once was a big joke on WFAN before FAtessa and his Bitch became blowjob queens for the Prostitute..."if you are a Cowgirl fan you must be under the age of 30". There were maybe two guys out of a couple of dozen who called in and identified themselves as girl fans who were above the age of 30. It was hiliarious.

The fact that year after year we continue to hear how great the Cowgirls are gonna be and year after year we continue to see................. what? Either no postseason to speak of or...... no postseason wins in 10 years!

Let's talk about things more recent though shal we?

Mediocre QB?

Let's see what happens after Homo plays a whole season....... god knows he may just be as awful as I think. Take a look at how he got exposed as a fraud toward the end of the season, I challenge anyone to show how a guy so wildly inconsistant could be as if not more overhyped than Homo. If you want to see what I mean by inconsistant just look at his stats:

Opp Comp Att QB. RAT Analysis

Carolina 24 36 86.6 Good game against a terrible opponent.

Washington 24 36 109.0 2 TD's, no picks but a saftey (Jones) & 2 sacks.

Arizona 20 29 126.8 2 TD's, no picks almost looks like a QB.

Indy 19 23 89.5 No TD's, a pick and a lost fumble... not so hot.

Tampa 22 29 148.9 Best game yet, 5 TD's & no picks.

Giants 20 34 58.1 London Bridge is falling down!!! 0 TD & 2 INT

N.O. 16 33 58.8 Disgusting, just disgusting.

ATL 22 29 113.9 Better but even Eli picked apart Atlanta's D.

Phi. 14 29 45.5 Could have had their 1'st division title in 8 yrs.

Det. 23 32 111.6 This one cracks me up, a second chance at it

and Homo gets sacked 4 times & fumbles 4

times. All you had to do was beat the 2'nd

worst team in the NFL.... pathetic.

Mediocre offensive line huh?

Well Captian Observant, your membership card for the "Real Men of Genius" has been revoked! Last I checked the Cowgirls O-line was so awful it made a Hall of Fame QB (by statistics only.... he always was a choker when it came down to it) so gun-shy he retired and got his replacement sacked 23 times in 12 games and for comparison Eli was sacked 25 times but played in 5 more games. Also if I'm not mistaken while the subject of your "no holes to run through" comment is still up for discussion the Giants O-line opened enough holes for Brandon Jacobs to run for a 4.4 ypc average (never mind Tiki ran for 5.1 ypc, team ranking #8) while the Cowgirl panty-line could only help the team collectively get a 4.1 ypc average (ranked #13). Although Tiki was a large percent of the Giant offense last year in the two contests against the Cowgirl defense even with our "sieve-like" O-line that gave our running game "non-existant holes" Brandon Jacobs managed to rush for a 4.6 ypc average against the Girls.

So do us all a favor Cowboysgirls fans, speak intelligently or don't speak at all (look up some facts before speaking)...... your ignorance is about as welcome and well recieved as a fart in church. You are nothing more than a passing cloud in our sunny sky.... begone with the breeze.... begone.

It is always good to hear from the king of the homers. At the outset, if you pay attention to what I write, I rarely pump the Cowboys. I mostly discuss the Giants. That being said, it's difficult not to be optmitstic about the Cowboys this season. I have six short, concise, responses to your blabbering beginning with the most important:

1) I cannot take anyone serious who posts a picture of Val Kilmer as "Iceman" even in an attempt to be funny.

2) I cannot take anyone serious who posts a picture of Val Kilmer as "Iceman" even in an attempt to be funny.

3) Rather than going game by game with the QB analysis, let's just cut to the chase. Romo had the 5th highest rating at the end of the season, while Eli was a disappointing 18. Yes, Eli was behind the QB from that awful Detroit team that beat the Cowboys (not to mention Philip Rivers :clap: ). More importantly, Romo took a team that was left for dead to the 1st round of the playoffs, while Eli took an alleged Superbowl contender to his second consecutive first round exit.

4) I agree, the Giants offensive line, as pathetic as it was, played better than Dallas' offensive line last season. Makes Romo look even more impressive. Imagine what he will do when he has a full year of preparation with time to throw, and doesn't have to manufacture time to throw. We will see this season.

5) You are a blind homer if you cannot accept the deficiencies of the Giants offensive line. It did not protect Eli well. Tiki, like great running backs will do, made something out of nothing many times. Nothing has changed with this offensive line except they do not have Tiki to bail them out.

6) I cannot take anyone seriously who posts a picture of Val Kilmer as "Iceman" even in an attempt to be funny. :LMAO:

It is always good to hear from the king of the homers. At the outset, if you pay attention to what I write, I rarely pump the Cowboys. I mostly discuss the Giants. That being said, it's difficult not to be optmitstic about the Cowboys this season. I have six short, concise, responses to your blabbering beginning with the most important:

1) I cannot take anyone serious who posts a picture of Val Kilmer as "Iceman" even in an attempt to be funny.

2) I cannot take anyone serious who posts a picture of Val Kilmer as "Iceman" even in an attempt to be funny.

3) Rather than going game by game with the QB analysis, let's just cut to the chase. Romo had the 5th highest rating at the end of the season, while Eli was a disappointing 18. Yes, Eli was behind the QB from that awful Detroit team that beat the Cowboys (not to mention Philip Rivers :clap: ). More importantly, Romo took a team that was left for dead to the 1st round of the playoffs, while Eli took an alleged Superbowl contender to his second consecutive first round exit.

4) I agree, the Giants offensive line, as pathetic as it was, played better than Dallas' offensive line last season. Makes Romo look even more impressive. Imagine what he will do when he has a full year of preparation with time to throw, and doesn't have to manufacture time to throw. We will see this season.

5) You are a blind homer if you cannot accept the deficiencies of the Giants offensive line. It did not protect Eli well. Tiki, like great running backs will do, made something out of nothing many times. Nothing has changed with this offensive line except they do not have Tiki to bail them out.

6) I cannot take anyone seriously who posts a picture of Val Kilmer as "Iceman" even in an attempt to be funny. :LMAO:

To retort to your 6, 3 points (you can probably count to six but you'd need your wife/sisters help to do so):

A. Don't cut to the chase, if you can't be bothered at looking to the details behind the picture then you really are a simpleton. Look at the facts moron, the Giants were tied for the toughest schedule in the league last year, the Cowgirls.... 18'th toughest..... if you can't see that helps translate into an easier opponent and therefore inflated QB rating (amongst other things) you either don't understand the sport (i.e. you are a simpleton, go get back on the short bus) or you are....... that's right, a HOMER!

B. Speaking of the schedule I'll translate this simply so that a idiotic douchebag like yourself might understand it. Eli had the toughest schedule in the league to face last year, of his 8 losses 6 were against teams that made the playoffs including both Super Bowl teams. Homo's losses came against the Giants, Philly, New Orleans, Washington and Detroit..... 2 of these 5 teams were non-playoff teams, and of his 6 wins only 2 came against playoff-caliber teams. His statistics are overblown, throw passer rating aside as a measuring stick because it came against teams that were terrible.... not against a quality opponent. The Giants proved Homo is about as useless as a wet turd, just look at his efficiency against the Giants, he is a 57.4 % passer against the Giants with 2 TD's to 5 picks.

C. Offensive line? C'mon don't even make this argument, it's called addition by subtraction. Pettigout (the human false start) gone, and even he is much better than that turnstile Flozell Adams. Last I checked Eli must have had plenty of time to throw against the Girls because he only threw for 4 TD's and 1 pick in the 2 games against them..... 450 + yards passing, look I can go on and on with the stats. The Giants O-line is not the same line that the Colts have but it is by far better than anything the Girls have to talk about.

D. Speaking of Wade Phillips, I guess you as a Girls fan must be excited..... that's good Wade is all about excitement..... and losing in some of the most incredible ways possible. Music City Miracle anyone? Wasn't that Wade on the sidelines flapping his arms and screaming as Kevin Dyson ran into history? Pathetic, I wonder if Jerry Jones saw that on his resume..... or was he just looking for a native Texan to coach his team? Someone dumb enough to say, "Yes Boss, right away.... anything you say Boss!" What a tool.

E. Finally I will say this, I admire your spirited defense of clearly the most overblown QB since Jake Plummer but how on God's green earth can you defend a guy who was supposed to do one thing this year..... hold the ball for a kick, he couldn't even do that right! So in conclusion I leave you with these:

snap.jpg

OMFG!!!! They covered the ball in my KY!!!! I was supposed to use that on TO!!!

tonyromosucks.jpg

Laces out HOMO!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To retort to your 6, 3 points (you can probably count to six but you'd need your wife/sisters help to do so):

A. Don't cut to the chase, if you can't be bothered at looking to the details behind the picture then you really are a simpleton. Look at the facts moron, the Giants were tied for the toughest schedule in the league last year, the Cowgirls.... 18'th toughest..... if you can't see that helps translate into an easier opponent and therefore inflated QB rating (amongst other things) you either don't understand the sport (i.e. you are a simpleton, go get back on the short bus) or you are....... that's right, a HOMER!

B. Speaking of the schedule I'll translate this simply so that a idiotic douchebag like yourself might understand it. Eli had the toughest schedule in the league to face last year, of his 8 losses 6 were against teams that made the playoffs including both Super Bowl teams. Homo's losses came against the Giants, Philly, New Orleans, Washington and Detroit..... 2 of these 5 teams were non-playoff teams, and of his 6 wins only 2 came against playoff-caliber teams. His statistics are overblown, throw passer rating aside as a measuring stick because it came against teams that were terrible.... not against a quality opponent. The Giants proved Homo is about as useless as a wet turd, just look at his efficiency against the Giants, he is a 57.4 % passer against the Giants with 2 TD's to 5 picks.

C. Offensive line? C'mon don't even make this argument, it's called addition by subtraction. Pettigout (the human false start) gone, and even he is much better than that turnstile Flozell Adams. Last I checked Eli must have had plenty of time to throw against the Girls because he only threw for 4 TD's and 1 pick in the 2 games against them..... 450 + yards passing, look I can go on and on with the stats. The Giants O-line is not the same line that the Colts have but it is by far better than anything the Girls have to talk about.

D. Speaking of Wade Phillips, I guess you as a Girls fan must be excited..... that's good Wade is all about excitement..... and losing in some of the most incredible ways possible. Music City Miracle anyone? Wasn't that Wade on the sidelines flapping his arms and screaming as Kevin Dyson ran into history? Pathetic, I wonder if Jerry Jones saw that on his resume..... or was he just looking for a native Texan to coach his team? Someone dumb enough to say, "Yes Boss, right away.... anything you say Boss!" What a tool.

E. Finally I will say this, I admire your spirited defense of clearly the most overblown QB since Jake Plummer but how on God's green earth can you defend a guy who was supposed to do one thing this year..... hold the ball for a kick, he couldn't even do that right! So in conclusion I leave you with these:

snap.jpg

OMFG!!!! They covered the ball in my KY!!!! I was supposed to use that on TO!!!

tonyromosucks.jpg

Laces out HOMO!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I did it! You're all riled up again. How can anyone possibly defend Eli and the Giants on the basis of their so-called tough schedule when they lost to Tennessee? Did the tough schedule make Eli throw the ball to Pacman at the end of the game? This is one excuse that I will never use as a Cowboys fan. And, that's exactly what it is. A sorry excuse. Good QBs and good teams win when they have tough schedules. They don't lose to Tennessee and they don't squeek by Houston (on aside note, Carr was another QB who was rated higher than Eli. Interestingly enough, Carr was cut because he was ineffective :LMAO: Make of it what you will)

And do you really want to debate "quality opponents" ? How many games did Romo have under his belt when he led the Cowboys to a win against the Colts, something Eli could not do at home with an entire offseason of preparation? How many game did Romo have under his belt when he went into the Meadowlands and threw a perfect strike to Witton with the game on the line, over the head of another FA that you guys paid too much for?

2007 offensive lines? Well, have to wait and see. But you will miss Tiki. Mark my words.

I love the Wade Phillips arguments: (1) He'll do whatever Jerry says: Interesting, in light of the fact that their first round pick was a DE, something that Wade, not Jerry, wanted. I guess Jerry would be wise to pick up Coughlin after he gets fire next year. :LMAO: (2) He hasn't won a playoff game and the Music City Miracle: I especially love this one. Jerry was criticized for hiring Jimmy Johnson because he was just a "college coach." Yea, that was a bad move by Jerry. Tampa Bay ran Dungy out of town because he couldn't win the "big one." And I guess they were right. Any coach who gets teams to the playoffs isn't bad. Once they are there, anything can happen. Phillips will make the Dallas defense 10 times better and that alone, barring injury, will be enough to win the East.

And of course, finding no legitamate argument to support your ranting, you fall back on the botched hold in Seattle. I would rather see the Cowboys lose like this than having Romo panic and blindly throw the rock to the Seattle CB, much like Eli did against the feared Titan's defense. Interestingly, had they converted the extra point, I still think the Cowboys lose thanks to Tuna, but that's another issue altogether. By the way, did the Giants lose to Seattle on a botched hold? No, that's right, that game was over at half time! My bad. And Sean Alexander was basically playing with 1 leg. :LMAO: God, I love the Giants!

Dude, I'm totally with you, BadEgg. Eli isn't a very good QB.

But your QB is vastly overhyped, too... AND his name rhymes with "Homo."

Plus, when most people think of Cowboys these days, they think of "Brokeback Mountain."

And your new coach has bitch tits.

So who's the real winner? :TU:

OK, here's my alcohol driven Giants rant.

I'll go by our "problem areas".

Eli - Yep, he's struggled, hell, he's been terrible at times, but he's also been brilliant. His biggest problem has been inconsistency, thats all. he can either march down the field late in a game or in overtime and win a game, or he can throw a duck that lands 10 yards in front of the receiver. This needs to be worked on obviously. I admit i really don't have a ton of faith in Gillbride, but who knows. What i do have faith in is Eli, he has every tool a QB can have, he just needs to find a way to put it all together at one time and keep it there, as much as this may be an ultra Eli defense mechanism, I put a lot of the blame on the coaching he has had the past few years. He has had maybe the most inept OC in the NFL calling his plays, and a coach who can't keep his starters healthy for the whole season. I also gotta place some of the blame on Plax and Shock, it was painfully obvious that Eli's security blanket was Amani, and when he went down he fell a part. When he has a WR who has the talent to be an absolute STUD and one of the top 3 TE's in the game today, he needs to have confidence in them, but as much as I hate to say it, Plax's quitting on plays and Shocks arm flailing i think really bothered Eli, with both aforementioned players participating in the offseason workouts, at the VERY LEAST it should give Eli some new found confidence/respect for his best receivers.

With that, we should now have a healthy Sinacoe and Toomer and an able Steve Smith to give the receiving corps some depth, talented depth.

Running backs - Yep, we're gonna miss Tiki, no doubt. 16,17,18 thousands yards is hard to see go, but what we have now could be as good if not better. Only the season will tell if Jacobs is up to the task of carrying the ball 20 times per game for 16 games, but as we are right now, we have 1 starter proven back as the backup who will see his share of carries. As long as Coughlin/Gillbride don't fuck it up, our running game has the potential to completely wear down any defense. It's now gonna be, or should be, a pounbd, pound, pound running game that will move the chains and keep the pressure off Eli. Say what you will about BJ, he hasn't been a full time back, limited carries, unknbown commadity, etc, but he has the ability and has proven he can be effective, there is simply no reason any Giants fan should not be excited to see him play.

OLINE - I completely agree, it's weak. As much as Giants fan loved to bash Luke, he was a solid LT. Now, this may be yesterdays news if Deihl or Whimper can prove to be solid at LT. The oline as a unit isn't bad, with a couple real good players in there. But while Eli was only sacked 25 times, there always seemed to be a lot of pressure on him in key situations, but this could have been due to Eli holding the ball too long or not having open targets. In the first Eagles game, he was running scared, but hey, he did manage to pull that one out.

DLINE - I am torn about Kiwi's switch to OLB. While i think he has all the talent to excel at the position, i hate seeing a starter proven backup being moved, especially since Strahan is bound to go down at some point. I'm not sure about Tuck, havn't seen much of him myself, but he should at least be a decent backup, and if all else fails and Blackburn/Torbor prove they can be viable, Kiwi should be able to switch back.

OLB - Kiwi, like i said, has the makings of a great OLB. He has the frame and talent, and now has a DC that has shown he knows what he doing with a LB corps. Like someone else said, if Kiwi and Kiwa play 16 games, thats already an improvment.

DB - Demps needs to play better, thats all about him. Webster is a press CB, hopefully thats what we see this year, and i think Giants fans will be changing their tunes about him. I kinda like our secondary right now, I'd like a better FS, but Madison/Webster/Ross could be interchanged and all see starting time and keep everyone fresh and play well. We'll see.

Bottom line, this season is a win win. TC is gone unless we make it to the NFC championship, and if he is we have a real shot at Cower or hopefully some compenant HC. And while i hope against hope to see us playing for the SB, even if we don't we get what we want. This team has the talent to be great, like it did last year, so we'll see.

Keeps bringing up the Titans game as a bad loss, yet fails to recognize that that team went 6-2 down the stretch and finished 8-8, yet ignores the fact that his team lost at HOME, the LAST game of the season to a team who's only motivation to win was TO NOT GET THE #1 PICK. Jemarcus Russell is a Raider today because the Cowboys could not beat a 2 win team, at home the last week of the season. As bad as the Giants Titans loss was it paled in comparison to that. AT least the Titans had something to play for. The Lions won a game in spite of themselves that week.

And of course, finding no legitamate argument to support your ranting, you fall back on the botched hold in Seattle. I would rather see the Cowboys lose like this than having Romo panic and blindly throw the rock to the Seattle CB, much like Eli did against the feared Titan's defense. Interestingly, had they converted the extra point, I still think the Cowboys lose thanks to Tuna, but that's another issue altogether. By the way, did the Giants lose to Seattle on a botched hold? No, that's right, that game was over at half time! My bad. And Sean Alexander was basically playing with 1 leg. :LMAO: God, I love the Giants!

SO lets see, you would rather lose a playoff game on a botched hold by your QB then have the last pass that your QB threw for the 2007 season be a TD?

OK, here's my alcohol driven Giants rant.

I'll go by our "problem areas".

Eli - Yep, he's struggled, hell, he's been terrible at times, but he's also been brilliant. His biggest problem has been inconsistency, thats all. he can either march down the field late in a game or in overtime and win a game, or he can throw a duck that lands 10 yards in front of the receiver. This needs to be worked on obviously. I admit i really don't have a ton of faith in Gillbride, but who knows. What i do have faith in is Eli, he has every tool a QB can have, he just needs to find a way to put it all together at one time and keep it there, as much as this may be an ultra Eli defense mechanism, I put a lot of the blame on the coaching he has had the past few years. He has had maybe the most inept OC in the NFL calling his plays, and a coach who can't keep his starters healthy for the whole season. I also gotta place some of the blame on Plax and Shock, it was painfully obvious that Eli's security blanket was Amani, and when he went down he fell a part. When he has a WR who has the talent to be an absolute STUD and one of the top 3 TE's in the game today, he needs to have confidence in them, but as much as I hate to say it, Plax's quitting on plays and Shocks arm flailing i think really bothered Eli, with both aforementioned players participating in the offseason workouts, at the VERY LEAST it should give Eli some new found confidence/respect for his best receivers.

With that, we should now have a healthy Sinacoe and Toomer and an able Steve Smith to give the receiving corps some depth, talented depth.

Running backs - Yep, we're gonna miss Tiki, no doubt. 16,17,18 thousands yards is hard to see go, but what we have now could be as good if not better. Only the season will tell if Jacobs is up to the task of carrying the ball 20 times per game for 16 games, but as we are right now, we have 1 starter proven back as the backup who will see his share of carries. As long as Coughlin/Gillbride don't fuck it up, our running game has the potential to completely wear down any defense. It's now gonna be, or should be, a pounbd, pound, pound running game that will move the chains and keep the pressure off Eli. Say what you will about BJ, he hasn't been a full time back, limited carries, unknbown commadity, etc, but he has the ability and has proven he can be effective, there is simply no reason any Giants fan should not be excited to see him play.

OLINE - I completely agree, it's weak. As much as Giants fan loved to bash Luke, he was a solid LT. Now, this may be yesterdays news if Deihl or Whimper can prove to be solid at LT. The oline as a unit isn't bad, with a couple real good players in there. But while Eli was only sacked 25 times, there always seemed to be a lot of pressure on him in key situations, but this could have been due to Eli holding the ball too long or not having open targets. In the first Eagles game, he was running scared, but hey, he did manage to pull that one out.

DLINE - I am torn about Kiwi's switch to OLB. While i think he has all the talent to excel at the position, i hate seeing a starter proven backup being moved, especially since Strahan is bound to go down at some point. I'm not sure about Tuck, havn't seen much of him myself, but he should at least be a decent backup, and if all else fails and Blackburn/Torbor prove they can be viable, Kiwi should be able to switch back.

OLB - Kiwi, like i said, has the makings of a great OLB. He has the frame and talent, and now has a DC that has shown he knows what he doing with a LB corps. Like someone else said, if Kiwi and Kiwa play 16 games, thats already an improvment.

DB - Demps needs to play better, thats all about him. Webster is a press CB, hopefully thats what we see this year, and i think Giants fans will be changing their tunes about him. I kinda like our secondary right now, I'd like a better FS, but Madison/Webster/Ross could be interchanged and all see starting time and keep everyone fresh and play well. We'll see.

Bottom line, this season is a win win. TC is gone unless we make it to the NFC championship, and if he is we have a real shot at Cower or hopefully some compenant HC. And while i hope against hope to see us playing for the SB, even if we don't we get what we want. This team has the talent to be great, like it did last year, so we'll see.

Wrong topic, drunko. Stick to bashing the cowgirls, not your team.. :rolleyes:

.....the offseason workouts, at the VERY LEAST it should give Eli some new found confidence/respect for his best receivers.

......We'll see.

Bottom line, this season is a win win.

Vishathie (sp) is gone VG......so you prolly meant Boss and Shockey. ;):)

Keeps bringing up the Titans game as a bad loss, yet fails to recognize that that team went 6-2 down the stretch and finished 8-8, yet ignores the fact that his team lost at HOME, the LAST game of the season to a team who's only motivation to win was TO NOT GET THE #1 PICK. Jemarcus Russell is a Raider today because the Cowboys could not beat a 2 win team, at home the last week of the season. As bad as the Giants Titans loss was it paled in comparison to that. AT least the Titans had something to play for. The Lions won a game in spite of themselves that week.

You're correct in what you say, but there is a reason I brought up Tennesee. I'm not the one making excuses or whining about the tough schedule. The point is that good teams with tough schedules do not lose to Detroit, do not lose to Tennessee and do not lose to Jacksonville (something both the Cowboys and the Giants did). But if you believe RaginCuacasion, we should be weeping for Eli and the Giants because, well, they had a tough schedule. :cwy:

I guess the Colts and Bears didn't have any tough games. That's why they went as far as they did and the Giants did not... :confused: Isn't that right, Ragin?

You're correct in what you say, but there is a reason I brought up Tennesee. I'm not the one making excuses or whining about the tough schedule. The point is that good teams with tough schedules do not lose to Detroit, do not lose to Tennessee and do not lose to Jacksonville (something both the Cowboys and the Giants did). But if you believe RaginCuacasion, we should be weeping for Eli and the Giants because, well, they had a tough schedule. :cwy:

I guess the Colts and Bears didn't have any tough games. That's why they went as far as they did and the Giants did not... :confused: Isn't that right, Ragin?

This is not in defense of us, but I said this last year also. This thing about the Titans being a weak team. Sure while the record coming into the game wasn't stellar, 4 of those games were without Vince Young. After the Giants game didn't the Titans win 6 more games in a row and were only stopped by the Pats on the road. Fact is, when Young took over the Titans, they were much improved.

As for the Jags, Neither the Cowboys or the Giants were good enough last year to consider a game against Jacksonville a "gimme". The Jags were a middle of the pack AFC team, with the AFC being a stronger conference by far.

No excuses on Detroit though, they sucked. Then again, a good team doesn't need the last drive of the game to beat the Texans at home.

1st off, great post Ragin, Ive been sayin this all along. :TU:

Next, badegg, are you that blind?? Do you know why Homo had such a high rating at seasons end?? BECAUSE HE ONLY PLAYED HALF THE SEASON!!!!

In case that dint help you, let me put it to you this way:

If an NBA player plays 2 games, takes 20 shots, and makes 10 of them, and another plays all 82 games, takes 200 shots, and makes 110 of them, who do you think will have a better shot %??

Nobody knows how Homo will do, but if his 6 game experience is any indication, you got a very inconsistent QB there.

• 1 month later...
1st off, great post Ragin, Ive been sayin this all along. :TU:

Next, badegg, are you that blind?? Do you know why Homo had such a high rating at seasons end?? BECAUSE HE ONLY PLAYED HALF THE SEASON!!!!

In case that dint help you, let me put it to you this way:

If an NBA player plays 2 games, takes 20 shots, and makes 10 of them, and another plays all 82 games, takes 200 shots, and makes 110 of them, who do you think will have a better shot %??

Nobody knows how Homo will do, but if his 6 game experience is any indication, you got a very inconsistent QB there.

Ha ha ha...The Dog found this little gem from the court jester...first you say that Romo had a good rating because he played half the season, then in your clever analogy, you say that a basketball player that plays the full season will have a better shooting percentage (110 made shots out of 200, or 55%) then the one that plays 2 games (10 shots made out of 20, or 50%)...you see court jester, the Dog needs to point out that your example contradicts your first point...the more the basketball player played, the higher his shooting percentage, while your argument is that the less a QB played, the better his rating...Dance for the Dog court jester...Dance for the Dog...ha ha ha ha...Woo!!

Hey at least eggy has the balls to back his team here.

Even though he'll disappear along with the cowgirls playoff hopes, he's not ashamed of his team.

How bad could your team be, that you are too ashamed to admit being a fan?

On the internet no less. Now that's fucking pussy.