SportsWrath

I hate to say it.

Dude, he shows up once a month or so to rile everyone up, if it gets good shit talking and conversation going, it ain't a bad thing. Besides, this board isn't exactly flowing at the moment, maybe some good trolls is what we need.

The biggest problem is there are only three consistent posters in this section. Me, Dub, and Makemesomefoodho.

go recruit posters. Ask Plax what he did. He must have brought a dozen posters but maybe 5 regular ones.

The biggest problem is there are only three consistent posters in this section. Me, Dub, and Makemesomefoodho.

Yeah, and Dub loves arguing with trolls and MMSFH does as well. Let them have some fun, it may draw other Yankee fans into the fray.

go recruit posters. Ask Plax what he did. He must have brought a dozen posters but maybe 5 regular ones.

Yeah, what I basically did was make a gamethread or posted an interview then once posted I copy/pasted the link on the mets official message board. people click the link and brought them to my mets section when we had the David Wright banner on the top. They would read my topic, and some joined... only bad thing was that a majority of them were Mets/Jets fan, and when they saw the number of Giant fans they stopped posting. :brooding: I still have alot of active members that still stop by, but like JR said only a handful are consistently posting. I need to start recruiting again