SportsWrath

The Washington Redskins...

BadEgg

vs. The New York Giants

Is there any reason to believe that this will not be the battle for the NFC East basement this year? :confused:

I expect a spirited bout and predict that the team with the fewest injuries will take third place. If Eli reaches his full potential there is no reason why the G-Men can't pull this one out... :LMAO:

vs. The New York Giants

Is there any reason to believe that this will not be the battle for the NFC East basement this year? :confused:

I expect a spirited bout and predict that the team with the fewest injuries will take third place. If Eli reaches his full potential there is no reason why the G-Men can't pull this one out... :LMAO:

LOL, Brandon Jacobs is going to DESTROY Dallas this season. You know it, everyone knows it. Remember who told ya.

vs. The New York Giants

I can think of 3:

1) One team in this division has a guy at QB that hasn't played sixteen games yet, and had a huge ego deflation at the end of his first season;

2) He now gets to learn off of Chris Palmer;

3) His plays are going to be called by a rookie OC. Who will be mind-raped by TO.

Good luck with that.

Fuck off

I dont understand why people even reply to 1D10ts like this

why let him even get a "BITE"

kid I know its hard not to want to set a fool straight but it's the ones like this that are trying to get under peoples skin best thing to do is not reply at all .

This makes him out to be more of a fool when he cant "BOTHER" anyone.

kid I know its hard not to want to set a fool straight but it's the ones like this that are trying to get under peoples skin best thing to do is not reply at all .

He's not your garden variety troll, he's actually a good guy, even if he does have the missfortune of being a Cowboys and Angels fan. Yeah he only comes here now to get people riled up, but thats why we're here. :)

I'm bored, I know what he's doing, and he doesn't do it often enough to really qualify as annoying. He doesn't say anything that should really piss people off, and he creates a separate thread to do it in. It's just some trash talk, and it's done in a way that doesn't interfere with anything else.

I know what you mean.

vs. The New York Giants

Shut up you, Cowboys suck, Giants rule!!!

vs. The New York Giants

and now back to reality for a minute !

if you consult the schedules and the strength of the 4 teams the following scenario is more likely ( IMO )

Giants 11-5

Eagles 10-6

Cowboys 8-8

Skins 4-12

Some of you need to get over yourself. This side of the board had like 3 posts in the last couple of days. Bad Egg has been here before. You know what's he's going to write, deal with it or don't deal with it.

Anyway you got to love his imagination. :LMAO:

I just think it's funny that:

1. He gets everyone so pissed off.

2. He has the balls to diss ANYONE's QB.

3. You guys fall for it every time.

When you open up a Bad Egg thread, you can't expect reason, logic, or common sense. I mean, the guy's a Cowboy's fan... you're lucky he can even spell. But you'll probably be entertained anyway. :LMAO:

He's not your garden variety troll, he's actually a good guy, even if he does have the missfortune of being a Cowboys and Angels fan. Yeah he only comes here now to get people riled up, but thats why we're here. :)

Trying to liven things up around here...it's a thankless job, Virgina Giant. Perhaps we should moderate... :LMAO:

vs. The New York Giants

Yeah, cause Tony Homo is ever going to get you guys a championship :LMAO: You guys will be lucky to be at .500 with Wade Phillips