SportsWrath

Giants trade for Kicker

Moss18

Agreed. We have a good kicker and we revert back to a Matt Bryant type kicker. Why?

What good is a good kicker when the coach doesn't have enough confidence in him to try a field goal from the 30? TC has been reluctant to use Feely ever since the Seattle game in my opinion.

I would much rather have Tynes on the team than Billy Cunt-wiff.

What good is a good kicker when the coach doesn't have enough confidence in him to try a field goal from the 30? TC has been reluctant to use Feely ever since the Seattle game in my opinion.

I would much rather have Tynes on the team than Billy Cunt-wiff.

yah, I'm sure he was reluctant to allow an 84% field goal kicker with us(damn good)...a guy who is money within 45, attempt a field goal. they are opinions for a reason.

yah, I'm sure he was reluctant to allow an 84% field goal kicker with us(damn good)...a guy who is money within 45, attempt a field goal. they are opinions for a reason.

I'm not knocking your opinion. I think the team would be better off with Feely also, but you gotta admit that TC seemed very reluctant to send him on the field last year when they were on the 29 to 33 yard line. I think they let Feely walk because TC didn't think much of him, which makes him not worth the money he wanted.

I'm not knocking your opinion. I think the team would be better off with Feely also, but you gotta admit that TC seemed very reluctant to send him on the field last year when they were on the 29 to 33 yard line. I think they let Feely walk because TC didn't think much of him, which makes him not worth the money he wanted.

i never really noticed it myself but he did attempt less field goals...though his percentage was better this past year than two years ago, meaning there really shouldnt have been a reason to doubt him. The Seattle game was a fluke and I dont consider his final attempt there to even count...that was Coughlin's stupidity, letting him even attempt that, a lot like the Bears 50 yarder in the wind.