**Invited to Appear **

(Players subject to change)

* Mark Bavaro * George Martin * Phil McConkey *

* Rodney Hampton * Harry Carson

* Sean Landeta and more *

"THE CROWN JEWEL"

Big Blue's Package for Football Royalty

* Round trip Business Class air from New York

(Connections are available from any city in America. Call for price and availability))

* Three-nights hotel accommodations at the five-star Waldorf Hilton

http://www.hilton.co.uk/waldorf

(Additional nights are available)

* Airport & game transfers

* Private afternoon tea with former Giants-Greats

* Private double-decker tour hosted by former Giants-Greats

* Saturday evening dinner party at a London hot spot

* Game Ticket in the CLUB WEMBLEY concourse. VIP entrance to the Stadium and exclusive Club Wembley cash bars and cafes available

* Game day catered tailgate party hosted by the former GIANTS

* Daily continental breakfast

* Tour laminate

* Commemorative souvenir & all taxes

* 24 hour concierge service exclusively for Big Blue Travel guests

Available Options: Private Shopping Tours, West End Show Tickets, Dinner Reservations and much more

REGISTER TO BE THE FIRST TO RECEIVE THE INFORMATION.

BE A PART OF THE GIANTS NATION AS WE UNITE IN EUROPE FOR THIS HISTORIC EVENT. LIMITED SPACE IS AVAILABLE!!!!!

OVER 600, 000 REQUEST HAVE BEEN MADE "WORLDWIDE" FOR 90,000 TICKETS. YOU CAN BE ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES.

Register by sending an e mail to LondonInfo@bigbluetravel.com

REGISTRATION IS NOT A COMMITMENT TO BUY!!!

Visit the official NFL website for the London game

www.nfllondon2007.com

What happens once I book the package online??

1) A Big Blue reservationist will contact you within 24 hours to confirm the receipt

of your reservation and re-confirm it.

2) We will then inform you of the proper documents that are needed to be

signed and faxed or mailed back to our office

3) We will discuss the options of flights

4) We will give you the option to purchase cancellation insurance which is highly reccommended.

Pricing Information is not yet available for this package

Pricing Information is not yet available for this package

Yeah, no shit..... it's because when they get you on the phone and tell you what it will cost your response is going to be, "That's for the 4 of us right?"

They respond with, "No, that's for each of you."

You respond by hanging up or getting a second home loan to pay for it.

Yeah, no shit..... it's because when they get you on the phone and tell you what it will cost your response is going to be, "That's for the 4 of us right?"

Oh I'm sure...but if I was rich...It sounds like fun.

Oh I'm sure...but if I was rich...It sounds like fun.

Every year the guys that I share my season tickets with select one away game to go see. We usually pick a game in the South because not for nothing but it's usually a better party town and well, I'm sure Buffalo is a great city but we usually plan our trips for the month of October..... I prefer warmer climates. The last few trips were New Orleans, Dallas, San Diego & Atlanta.... see the pattern? We wanted Miami this year, figured it would be a great trip.... good food, great weather, good city to go get wasted in (sit at the pool bar @ the Clevelander and just enjoy the scenery). Usually the one guy who plans the whole trip for us gets everything (round trip airfare, hotel, game tickets) for about $600-$700. Now that this game has been moved I could easily see our trip (if we could actually score tickets) being around $1800/person. :brooding:

Every year the guys that I share my season tickets with select one away game to go see. We usually pick a game in the South because not for nothing but it's usually a better party town and well, I'm sure Buffalo is a great city but we usually plan our trips for the month of October..... I prefer warmer climates. The last few trips were New Orleans, Dallas, San Diego & Atlanta.... see the pattern? We wanted Miami this year, figured it would be a great trip.... good food, great weather, good city to go get wasted in (sit at the pool bar @ the Clevelander and just enjoy the scenery). Usually the one guy who plans the whole trip for us gets everything (round trip airfare, hotel, game tickets) for about $600-$700. Now that this game has been moved I could easily see our trip (if we could actually score tickets) being around $1800/person. :brooding:

I wouldn't go back to Miami if you paid me. Well maybe if you paid me, someone else drove, I had a better hotel, and it wasn't so hot.

:LMAO::clap::clap::clap::clap: (I love the second home loan idea :LMAO: )

Neither one of those package deals are worth it. You could put that trip together yourself for much cheaper, ( I have an aunt in London so that's free accomodations!!) and if you want to meet stars, well you could probably hit London's nudie clubs and find Sean Landeta there.

Neither one of those package deals are worth it. You could put that trip together yourself for much cheaper, ( I have an aunt in London so that's free accomodations!!) and if you want to meet stars, well you could probably hit London's nudie clubs and find Sean Landeta there.

The trips that are put together by Big Blue Ripoff Travel are expensive as hell, when my buddies and I go to the away games we usually undercut their cost by several hundred dollars. Major difference is we don't typically stay in a downtown hotel and our tickets are almost always in the upper deck.

The trips that are put together by Big Blue Ripoff Travel are expensive as hell, when my buddies and I go to the away games we usually undercut their cost by several hundred dollars. Major difference is we don't typically stay in a downtown hotel and our tickets are almost always in the upper deck.

Yeah I agree, BBT is expensive, they sell the whole meet and greet former players deal. I have no interest in that. You and your buddies are dead on.

trust me that package is a total ripoff !

( if any of you guys need a good 4 star hotel in the middle of London , my company have a deal on executive rooms at reduced rates at The Washington , Mayfair )

Let me know if you need any help with accomodation and i'll do my best.

http://www.hotel-in-mayfair.co.uk/?skey=go0514406

regards

UK