SportsWrath

Worse News from Fox Sports Power Rankings

jerseygiantfan

I liked him, too, although I might be a bit biased since he's a Michigan guy.

well, he was 58 for 69 with us, which is like 84%...better than his career numbers with the Dolphins...and 84% is pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with the article.

The article is simply grading the offseason and the Giants lost a more valuable player than any other team, they lost a few other key guys, added little in FA, and did not add any big name players in the draft.

Lost - Tiki, Feely, Pettigout, Emmons, Arrington, Morton, Whitfield and Tim Carter

Add - K. Mithchell, Droughns, A. Wright, M. Bell, M. Stone

It is pretty easy to see why most people think the Giants have regressed talent wise since last season. Unfortunately, I think not having Tiki Barber is going to be a tremendous loss for this team. Hopefully, Jacobs and Droughns will be ok but Tiki was special and will not be easily replaced.

Potentially, the team can still perform just as good or better in 2007 if a few key guys really step up their game. Most important of course being Eli. But as I mentioned the article is just looking at the off-season not necessarily making predictions for 2007.

I agree with the article.

The article is simply grading the offseason and the Giants lost a more valuable player than any other team, they lost a few other key guys, added little in FA, and did not add any big name players in the draft.

Lost - Tiki, Feely, Pettigout, Emmons, Arrington, Morton, Whitfield and Tim Carter

Add - K. Mithchell, Droughns, A. Wright, M. Bell, M. Stone

It is pretty easy to see why most people think the Giants have regressed talent wise since last season. Unfortunately, I think not having Tiki Barber is going to be a tremendous loss for this team. Hopefully, Jacobs and Droughns will be ok but Tiki was special and will not be easily replaced.

Potentially, the team can still perform just as good or better in 2007 if a few key guys really step up their game. Most important of course being Eli. But as I mentioned the article is just looking at the off-season not necessarily making predictions for 2007.

Seriously bro, Brandon Jacobs is going to be a top 5 back this season. He will make everyone around him better. Tiki would get 2 yards, 1 yard, 3 yards, 40 yards. Though that makes for some great stats for Tiki, it didnt do a whole lot for offensive consistancy. It didnt do a whole lot to help Eli out either. Brandon is going to bring back that grinding 5 yards a carry offense. Plus he is FASTER than Tiki, so he will also get many of those 40 yard runs. Giving Droughns 7 to 10 carries a game will keep Brandon fresh. The fact that Tiki has taken Brandon under his wing, and brought him to his off season trainer, is only going to make Jacobs that much better. There are very few who seem to know what we have in this kid, and Im PUMPED that he is finnaly going to get his shot. I dont think we will miss Tiki at all.