SportsWrath

Some good news!

RaginCaucasian

At least our schedule looks a little bit easier than in the past few. We are up against the 21'st toughest schedule this year with the opponents combined only having a .496 winning percentage as opposed being tied for the toughest schedule just last year.

@ Dallas 9-7 - Very beatable, especially with Romo the Homo at QB. This team also will be going through a season of change with Wade Phillips at the helm, I expect them to come out too fired up as this will be their home opener..... Giants by a touchdown.

Green Bay 8-8 - I like how the only addition they made this off-season was Frank Walker..... LOL! Between that and the fact that Mr. Packer Brett Favre is now pissed off at the team for not accquiring Randy Moss I see this one gong as well for him as the last time the Giants faced the Packers .... Giants by 10 minus a Brett Favre concussion.

@ Washington 5-11 - I don't want to write off this team until I see them play..... for some strange reason I think that Jason Campbell will give us a headache in this game...... his ability to move around to buy extra time for Moss & Co. worries me..... that plus a 2-0 start makes me think that they can overlook this game getting ready for next week against Filthadelphia. Washington by a FG.

Philadelphia 10-6 - Philly could easily be walking into Giants stadium at this point 3-0 & with a bye week following I unfortunatley feel that they play lights out football & McNabb proves he is fully recovered by now. Giants drop this one by 10 points.

Jets 10-6 - Release the hounds! Mt. Coughlin erupts after the past two losses and starts Tuesday practice off like a forced labor camp, everyone gets ripped a new asshole. They come out like gangbusters on the Jets and wipe the field with Pennington's lilly ass. Two picks for our secondary and 3 sacks for our D-line, Pennington's throws always seem to be 10-15 mph slower than everyone else and today it costs him killing 2 scoring drives. Giants win by an (un)lucky 13.

@ Atlanta 7-9 - The Giants defense smells blood in the water as new coach Bobby Petrino tries to keep Mike Vick Ron Mexico in the pocket..... unfortunatley "The Dogfighter" (also known as a classless piece of shit thug) is still a 56% passer and his recievers still drop too many passes..... that and Mr. Douche still remembers the 7 sacks the Giants put on him last year and he gets more of the same this time 'round. Giants by 14. On a more personal note I've already said this Mike Vick is a thug and will be released after this year.... look for the Petrino lead Falcons to draft Brian Brohm next year as his replacement.

San Francisco 7-9 - The last time the Giants faced the 69'ers they had a fellow named Cody Pickett under center, a vastly different team will face the Giants this time around. With a 1700 yard rusher in Frank Gore and an emerging young QB in Alex Smith this looks to be a very high scoring affair as the 49'er defense still doesn't have the right personell and the Giants secondary will be tested by the young gunslinger Smith. You might want to take the over on this game.... Giants on a late TD win by 7.

@ Miami 6-10 (in London :furious: <-- only because I cant afford the tickets + the travel expense :furious: ) - Ted Ginn Jr???? are you kidding me? It doesnt' matter Cam Cameron is still 2 years away from making this team competitive. Who is your Qb by now if Culpepper still can't play? Cleo Lemon? Who the fuck is that? Giants by 17.

Bye - Our toughest opponent by far this every year, the Giants will be fighting jet lag and a case of overconfidence going into next week as they will be 5-2 at this point (hopefully not fighting injuries as well). Well, look at the bright spot, at least our following game isn't on Monday night.... for once we avoid the double whammy!!!

Dallas 9-7 - By now Homo & Co. will have a little better understanding of the playbook and be amped to come into Giants Stadium to avenge their opening night loss. Except this time we don't fall on our faces after the bye week (for once!), Osi turns Flozell Adams into a turnstile and gets to Romo 3 times forcing 1 fumble that gives us a short field in the 2'nd half to go up by 2 TD's. Dallas battles back but in the end, our special teams (read as kicker) nails a FG to win by 10 with less than 2 minutes left to put the game out of reach.

@ Detroit 3-13 - Now with Calvin Johnson to go with Mike Furrey (who?) and Roy Williams the only questions that linger are at the RB position. Can any of the guys they have stay healthy and contribute? I doubt it and so do the Giants, the load up to get after the QB Kitna and do so with a fury as the defense has it's best day yet and records 5 sacks on the day limiting Kitna to 250 yards passing and keeps the plethora of RB's at bay & out of the endzone. Giants by 10 in a low scoring affair.

Minnesota 6-10 - Now that the mercury has started to drop will Eli stay hot...... we all hope so but I have a feeling that Brandon Jacobs steals the show in this game with 20 + carries and over 150 yards. This time (unlike the last time the Vikes came to the Meadowlands) there are no last minute heroics necessary and this one is over early. Giants by 10.

@ Chicago 13-3 - Back to the same place where someone named Cade McNown once played..... this time against the Giants Rex Grossman looks more like McNown than Jim McMahon as he throws 2 picks and one goes for 6 as Aaron Ross looks like the last guy to wear 31 for the Giants (not when getting burned by Brandon Stokley). Both teams defense keep the score close but the Giants knock the heart out of the Bears by limiting Cedric Benson to less than 3 yards per carry. Giants by 3 on a late FG.

@ Philthadelphia 10-6 - With the Giants now 10-2 they are going into Philly with a ton of momentum, even with McNabb still healthy at this late date it doesn't matter..... the Giants run the football down the Eagles throat all game as Jacobs & Droughns team up for a combined 250 yards on the ground. McNabb gets frustrated late in the game and makes a costly mistake as he fumbles while trying to scramble for a first down leading to a Eli Manning TD pass to Shockey to seal it. Giants win a in close one.

Washington 5-11 - After playing their hearts out the previous week the Giants have a letdown game against the Foreskins as Washington takes the season series. Giants lose by a TD.

@ Buffalo 7-9 - Some of the draft "experts" had the Giants taking Robert Gallery in the first round of the 2004 draft and then trading back into the 1'st round to select JP Losman..... if some of us were pissed about the Eli Manning trade imagine if we would have gone for that bunch of crap. Well crap is what Losman is and the Giants easily hand him a fistfull of sacks and walk away with this one rather easily. Giants by a TD.

New England 12-4 - Last home game before the playoffs and the Giants come out fighting, taking an early 2 TD lead and look very tough. Unfortunatley they are up against likely the most talented team that Belichick has ever had the pleasure of coaching and he uses all of his tools..... end outcome, Patriots by 2 TD's.

That's my take, some of us will see it as having on rose-colored glasses but I think that if the Giants play to their potential and don't play to the level of their opponent that this sort of record is certianly within reach.

Atlanta is going to beat us. They always do. No matter who their QB is.

No i disagree ....remember last year when we beat them 27-14 in the Georgia Dome....and sacked Vick 7 times ! ......we will beat them again in 2007

Atlanta is going to beat us. They always do. No matter who their QB is.

Do you even follow the giants? :confused: Because last time I checked we beat them in 06', with Vick, so what gives?

Do you even follow the giants? :confused: Because last time I checked we beat them in 06', with Vick, so what gives?

uhh, I also remember times losing to their backup quarterbacks and losing half our defense to injuries. so no, i guess i'm wrong. :confused:

• 4 weeks later...
At least our schedule looks a little bit easier than in the past few. We are up against the 21'st toughest schedule this year with the opponents combined only having a .496 winning percentage as opposed being tied for the toughest schedule just last year.

@ Dallas 9-7 - Very beatable, especially with Romo the Homo at QB. This team also will be going through a season of change with Wade Phillips at the helm, I expect them to come out too fired up as this will be their home opener..... Giants by a touchdown.

Green Bay 8-8 - I like how the only addition they made this off-season was Frank Walker..... LOL! Between that and the fact that Mr. Packer Brett Favre is now pissed off at the team for not accquiring Randy Moss I see this one gong as well for him as the last time the Giants faced the Packers .... Giants by 10 minus a Brett Favre concussion.

@ Washington 5-11 - I don't want to write off this team until I see them play..... for some strange reason I think that Jason Campbell will give us a headache in this game...... his ability to move around to buy extra time for Moss & Co. worries me..... that plus a 2-0 start makes me think that they can overlook this game getting ready for next week against Filthadelphia. Washington by a FG.

Philadelphia 10-6 - Philly could easily be walking into Giants stadium at this point 3-0 & with a bye week following I unfortunatley feel that they play lights out football & McNabb proves he is fully recovered by now. Giants drop this one by 10 points.

Jets 10-6 - Release the hounds! Mt. Coughlin erupts after the past two losses and starts Tuesday practice off like a forced labor camp, everyone gets ripped a new asshole. They come out like gangbusters on the Jets and wipe the field with Pennington's lilly ass. Two picks for our secondary and 3 sacks for our D-line, Pennington's throws always seem to be 10-15 mph slower than everyone else and today it costs him killing 2 scoring drives. Giants win by an (un)lucky 13.

@ Atlanta 7-9 - The Giants defense smells blood in the water as new coach Bobby Petrino tries to keep Mike Vick Ron Mexico in the pocket..... unfortunatley "The Dogfighter" (also known as a classless piece of shit thug) is still a 56% passer and his recievers still drop too many passes..... that and Mr. Douche still remembers the 7 sacks the Giants put on him last year and he gets more of the same this time 'round. Giants by 14. On a more personal note I've already said this Mike Vick is a thug and will be released after this year.... look for the Petrino lead Falcons to draft Brian Brohm next year as his replacement.

San Francisco 7-9 - The last time the Giants faced the 69'ers they had a fellow named Cody Pickett under center, a vastly different team will face the Giants this time around. With a 1700 yard rusher in Frank Gore and an emerging young QB in Alex Smith this looks to be a very high scoring affair as the 49'er defense still doesn't have the right personell and the Giants secondary will be tested by the young gunslinger Smith. You might want to take the over on this game.... Giants on a late TD win by 7.

@ Miami 6-10 (in London :furious: <-- only because I cant afford the tickets + the travel expense :furious: ) - Ted Ginn Jr???? are you kidding me? It doesnt' matter Cam Cameron is still 2 years away from making this team competitive. Who is your Qb by now if Culpepper still can't play? Cleo Lemon? Who the fuck is that? Giants by 17.

Bye - Our toughest opponent by far this every year, the Giants will be fighting jet lag and a case of overconfidence going into next week as they will be 5-2 at this point (hopefully not fighting injuries as well). Well, look at the bright spot, at least our following game isn't on Monday night.... for once we avoid the double whammy!!!

Dallas 9-7 - By now Homo & Co. will have a little better understanding of the playbook and be amped to come into Giants Stadium to avenge their opening night loss. Except this time we don't fall on our faces after the bye week (for once!), Osi turns Flozell Adams into a turnstile and gets to Romo 3 times forcing 1 fumble that gives us a short field in the 2'nd half to go up by 2 TD's. Dallas battles back but in the end, our special teams (read as kicker) nails a FG to win by 10 with less than 2 minutes left to put the game out of reach.

@ Detroit 3-13 - Now with Calvin Johnson to go with Mike Furrey (who?) and Roy Williams the only questions that linger are at the RB position. Can any of the guys they have stay healthy and contribute? I doubt it and so do the Giants, the load up to get after the QB Kitna and do so with a fury as the defense has it's best day yet and records 5 sacks on the day limiting Kitna to 250 yards passing and keeps the plethora of RB's at bay & out of the endzone. Giants by 10 in a low scoring affair.

Minnesota 6-10 - Now that the mercury has started to drop will Eli stay hot...... we all hope so but I have a feeling that Brandon Jacobs steals the show in this game with 20 + carries and over 150 yards. This time (unlike the last time the Vikes came to the Meadowlands) there are no last minute heroics necessary and this one is over early. Giants by 10.

@ Chicago 13-3 - Back to the same place where someone named Cade McNown once played..... this time against the Giants Rex Grossman looks more like McNown than Jim McMahon as he throws 2 picks and one goes for 6 as Aaron Ross looks like the last guy to wear 31 for the Giants (not when getting burned by Brandon Stokley). Both teams defense keep the score close but the Giants knock the heart out of the Bears by limiting Cedric Benson to less than 3 yards per carry. Giants by 3 on a late FG.

@ Philthadelphia 10-6 - With the Giants now 10-2 they are going into Philly with a ton of momentum, even with McNabb still healthy at this late date it doesn't matter..... the Giants run the football down the Eagles throat all game as Jacobs & Droughns team up for a combined 250 yards on the ground. McNabb gets frustrated late in the game and makes a costly mistake as he fumbles while trying to scramble for a first down leading to a Eli Manning TD pass to Shockey to seal it. Giants win a in close one.

Washington 5-11 - After playing their hearts out the previous week the Giants have a letdown game against the Foreskins as Washington takes the season series. Giants lose by a TD.

@ Buffalo 7-9 - Some of the draft "experts" had the Giants taking Robert Gallery in the first round of the 2004 draft and then trading back into the 1'st round to select JP Losman..... if some of us were pissed about the Eli Manning trade imagine if we would have gone for that bunch of crap. Well crap is what Losman is and the Giants easily hand him a fistfull of sacks and walk away with this one rather easily. Giants by a TD.

New England 12-4 - Last home game before the playoffs and the Giants come out fighting, taking an early 2 TD lead and look very tough. Unfortunatley they are up against likely the most talented team that Belichick has ever had the pleasure of coaching and he uses all of his tools..... end outcome, Patriots by 2 TD's.

That's my take, some of us will see it as having on rose-colored glasses but I think that if the Giants play to their potential and don't play to the level of their opponent that this sort of record is certianly within reach.

Last January, while the Dog was enjoying some much needed rest and relaxation following a four day excursion up the center mountain of the isle of Nevis (the Dog, as you may be aware, has made a lifetime commitment to assist in the process of saving the Nevisian Green Monkeys), a batch of rancid rasberries made it into the Dog's frozen daiqeries...both the Dog and Murray Kafloun spent several sleepless nights with intense stomach cramps the likes of which you have never experienced...

the good news, as you have promised in the title of this thread, is that in the event that the Dog suffers from sleeplessness in the future, he need only re-read this thread, and the resuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....