SportsWrath

Interview with boohyah

Nas

Prince_Nas: What do you think of Zak DeOssie?

Boohyah:No offense, but Zak De Ossie hasn't made a roster yet. He could be a complete flop. I don't care what site it's on, I'm not interested in it.

Prince_Nas: Rumor has it Wiz is making a comeback. How do you feel about that?

Boohyah:I don't care if Wiz comes back or not, fuck him. I think most of us are over his era.

The empire state is only 20 blocks away, but the line is very long, so no I won't be jumping off. Sorry. And I'm changing my handle to "anyone".

Prince_Nas: You seem to have gotten overly upset with Go_Eli over his interview with Zak DeOssie. A lot of board members thought it wasn’t worth the anger you displayed. Comments?

Boohyah:I think once again, the point here is this:

It's a fucking interview with Zak DeOssie, who gives a shit.

What happens if in training camp and the guy blows and gets cut?

I'll worry about what Zak thinks when the time is right, like next year.

Prince_Nas: If VG was standing in front of you right now, what would you tell him? I want you to look at that camera and talk to VG.

Boohyah: VG, I called you out to and you said you were the Mod 4, and for once I agree with Dub, I think it's a pretty shitty joke.

Prince_Nas: Boohyah, it’s common knowledge that I’m the Prince of the Board; do you feel somewhat intimidated by my presence?

Boohyah: I wanna fight you. Let me get past the Warrior first.

Prince_Nas:Lastly, what would you say to Money?

Boohyah: FUCK OFF MONEY AND TAKE YOUR INTELLIGENCE WITH YOU, WE DON'T NEED THAT HERE!!

Heh, this reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer is charged with sexually harrassing the babysitter. He gets interviewed by Hardline (or something like that) to clear his name, but instead they blatantly manipulate the interview to make him look like a buffoon...

Heh, this reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer is charged with sexually harrassing the babysitter. He gets interviewed by Hardline (or something like that) to clear his name, but instead they blatantly manipulate the interview to make him look like a buffoon...

What are you saying? :furious: