SportsWrath

My interview with Zak from "Saved by the Bell"

boohyah

Boohyah: So thanks for taking some time to talk today, ummm whatever your real name is.

Zak: It's Mark Paul.......

Boohyah: Okay, like whatever. So what was it like to be playing a big fairy on a Saturday morning TV show for kids?

Zak: What do you mean big fair....................

For the rest of the fascinating interview, LEAVE THIS BOARD AND JOIN WWW.FANCYBOYS.COM!!!

Ya know, I try to do something nice for this board by posting something I thought people would find interesting and I get bashed and made fun of for it.

Forget it...the rest of the interviews I do, I'm not posting it here. I would even offer it up to guys to give me questions, but I don't even want to now.

Ya know, I try to do something nice for this board by posting something I thought people would find interesting and I get bashed and made fun of for it.

Forget it...the rest of the interviews I do, I'm not posting it here. I would even offer it up to guys to give me questions, but I don't even want to now.

:LMAO:

• 2 weeks later...

:ph34r:

Booyah did he ever say if he banged Kelly in real life?

Did Screech get a hand job from the black chick in an edited scene?

Did he and Slater double team the tall chick and slater stare at his penis too long?

Please oh Please booyah ask him those questions for me.