SportsWrath

Milwaukee Brewers @ NY Mets series

Plax 4 Prez

Why be pissed at Pelfrey at 4-3. Should and very well could have been 3-2 Mets. Pelfrey gets a pop up with the bases loaded and the Mets allow 2 runs to score and thats his fault?

Well, he did put those runners on base, but I agree that that was just an unfortunate play for Pelfrey. The Mets just butchered that one.

Dude I never said he was on my shit list just because of this game... from the highlights I see on ESPN he hasn't played that great all season... I'm sorry if I don't like having a pitcher who's record is (0-5)

I guess Willie and Omar agree with you. they sent Pelfry down to New Orleans.... I would have liked to see him stay up, he isnt going to get better in AAA. His stuff is good enough to dominate down there, that is why he was untouchable in the spring.

I hope we see a no-no out of Perez today

I guess Willie and Omar agree with you. they sent Pelfry down to New Orleans.... I would have liked to see him stay up, he isnt going to get better in AAA. His stuff is good enough to dominate down there, that is why he was untouchable in the spring.

I hope we see a no-no out of Perez today

No, Pelfrey is not ready for the big leagues yet, the Mets rushed him.

Hopefully he can still turn out to be a good major league pitcher, unlike the

3 guys the Mets rushed in the mid 90s, they were known as Generation K.

No, Pelfrey is not ready for the big leagues yet, the Mets rushed him.

Hopefully he can still turn out to be a good major league pitcher, unlike the

3 guys the Mets rushed in the mid 90s, they were known as Generation K.

I think he'll be OK. His problem has been control, which can be corrected. If Sosa wasn't pitching well, I think he'd get the chance to stick around with the Mets winning despite his 0-5 start.

I think he'll be OK. His problem has been control, which can be corrected. If Sosa wasn't pitching well, I think he'd get the chance to stick around with the Mets winning despite his 0-5 start.

I agree, Pelfrey shouldn't have been in the Big Leagues last year or this year for that

matter. He just isn't ready. He needs to work on his slider and other off speed

pitches, ala Jorge Sosa.

I agree, Pelfrey shouldn't have been in the Big Leagues last year or this year for that

matter. He just isn't ready. He needs to work on his slider and other off speed

pitches, ala Jorge Sosa.

I do think he earned his chance. He was pretty damn good in spring training, better than the other guys. He'll be back soon, I'm sure.

I do think he earned his chance. He was pretty damn good in spring training, better than the other guys. He'll be back soon, I'm sure.

I agree, he just needs to make some adjustments and do some re-tooling. He just needs to go down to the minors for an oil change. He will be back in a few months tme.