SportsWrath

NY Mets @ SF Giants

fringe

Take it easy on us. We're just a weak, slop-swinging team from the west. We can never keep up with your mighty lineup.

So, enjoy the beautiful views and weather and relax.

Sincerely,

-Gigantes. :TU:

Take it easy on us. We're just a weak, slop-swinging team from the west. We can never keep up with your mighty lineup.

So, enjoy the beautiful views and weather and relax.

Sincerely,

-Gigantes. :TU:

Can you some how manage to kick the Mets asses? :TU:

yea if you keep that venterino guy away from us. where were you hiding him?

:LMAO: Victorino? Hiding him?

I wish all the Phillies would play to their potential. <_<

Only 27 more losses Phillies Fans!!

Oh come on.....we're just waiting for the "over confidence factor" to take over.

:unsure: Ummm....yeah, that's it.

:worshippy:

like I said before, I don't hate the team and players. I hate the ownership/management. I wouldn't mind the team if those assholes are gone. They screwed us for 18 years up here. Three Governors Cup finals and they called players essential players up and never used them once.

like I said before, I don't hate the team and players. I hate the ownership/management. I wouldn't mind the team if those assholes are gone. They screwed us for 18 years up here. Three Governors Cup finals and they called players essential players up and never used them once.

You and I are on the same page when it comes to hatred of management/ownership.

I think they are cheap bastards who don't know how to give up the big bucks for a decent bull pen. If we could get pitchers....we could compete. <_<

You and I are on the same page when it comes to hatred of management/ownership.

I think they are cheap bastards who don't know how to give up the big bucks for a decent bull pen. If we could get pitchers....we could compete. <_<

from what i saw of the phillies, they beat themselves with poor fielding and dumb base running ( although voctorino invented a new path from 1st to 2nd via the pitchers mound). i'd have to say they don't seem too disciplined on the field. (helms is worse than our 3b, happy pete) at the plate though, they make you work.

from what i saw of the phillies, they beat themselves with poor fielding and dumb base running ( although voctorino invented a new path from 1st to 2nd via the pitchers mound). i'd have to say they don't seem too disciplined on the field. (helms is worse than our 3b, happy pete) at the plate though, they make you work.

Yeah they aren't bad though. I cannot stand Charlie Manual and they will go no where with him. Haha, I liked Bowa more. Marc Bombard who was the former Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Red Barons manager for years deserved a shot at the manager. He is the all time win for a minor league manager. He led the team to a few International League Championship games. No but they chose Manual over him. Now who knows where Bombard is and the team is now affiliated with the Yankees now.