SportsWrath

Fucking Texans...

Sephiroth

Scooped up Cory Anderson, the best blocking fullback in the draft.

Now, the question is: do you really think they're going to keep Leach and Anderson? And if not... do we pick whichever one up that gets cut?

Scooped up Cory Anderson, the best blocking fullback in the draft.

Now, the question is: do you really think they're going to keep Leach and Anderson? And if not... do we pick whichever one up that gets cut?

Weird move.

Leach would be a great option but I doubt they will cut him since we have already been down that road. I guess we cant go wrong with either of those two assuming one of them is actually available to us.

They already signed the guy though... can they just cut him without taking a cap hit?

They already signed the guy though... can they just cut him without taking a cap hit?

It depends on how much was guaranteed money. I'm pretty sure they can cut dudes before camp and not have to pay them for the year. The Texans should have a lot of wiggle room under the cap after cutting Carr anyway.

Whereas I think the Cardinals are the unluckiest franchise in the league, the Texans beat out the Browns for the dumbest. They have a franchise QB in Carr and for years gave him no offensive lineman to block for him, then they get rid of Carr and pay Schaub big bucks and get him no help in the draft.

That and not drafting Reggie Bush.

Whereas I think the Cardinals are the unluckiest franchise in the league, the Texans beat out the Browns for the dumbest. They have a franchise QB in Carr and for years gave him no offensive lineman to block for him, then they get rid of Carr and pay Schaub big bucks and get him no help in the draft.

That and not drafting Reggie Bush.

That alone should give them the "dumbest" title for the next 13 years.