SportsWrath

Tom Brady wears a Yankees cap

Ive been there many times(mostly business related in recent years, but I used to visit my friends in college in Boston too and Ive also gone to a few games at fenway) and I cant stand it. Its a very boring city to me. My feelings about the city have nothing to do with the red sox..I guess Im spoiled because Ive lived in NYC my whole life and no other city (in the US that Ive been to) comes close to the greatness in comparison.

I've lived in NYC all my life, and I can't stand it anymore. I guess it's great if you like never getting a seat on the train, absurd fines for parking violations, high gas prices, and shitty schools for your kids.

I've lived in NYC all my life, and I can't stand it anymore. I guess it's great if you like never getting a seat on the train, absurd fines for parking violations, high gas prices, and shitty schools for your kids.

Now that I go to college (granted it's only in Rutherford) but I've grown a bigger

appreciation for NYC. The people, the atmosphere, the food, the sports teams

I really wouldn't trade it for anything.

Now that I go to college (granted it's only in Rutherford) but I've grown a bigger

appreciation for NYC. The people, the atmosphere, the food, the sports teams

I really wouldn't trade it for anything.

Wait until you have a family. I used to love it, too.

It's just getting harder and harder to live here. Rents are out of control, forget buying a house. The school system is terrible. Traffic cops are fucking thieves in the night. My car got towed one night for being too close to a fire hydrant (allegedly). It costs an arm and a leg to get your car back. I got a ticket for double parking one morning while having a flat tire fixed. I never saw the ticket, or the cop. They must have driven by, scanned my info, and just left. I only knew about it because I went online to pay the ticket for the hydrant. A few summers ago, the nose of my car was half blocking the "pedestrian ramp", and it cost me $165. What a joke. It's like those things are put on random corners in order to have a reason to slap people with tickets. I could have been speeding and drunk, and paid less of a fine.

Middle class working people are slowly being driven out of this city.