SportsWrath

The Aftermath

Virginia Giant

Why did we pass on Pozluzsny?? :confused:

I think the Giants liked Deossie from day one. They knew they were moving Kiwi, and even without a LB we still had a starter and a backup at each LB possition. Now we have Wilkinson and Mitchell at weakside, Pierce and Blackburn in the middle and Kiwanuka and Deossie on the strong side with Torbor as trade bate or Special Teams. We not only got an athletic corner, but we also got a ready made kick returner which we definately needed.

I agree TE needed to be addressed, but another catching TE? Blocking TE is what we needed. I think this pick has a little more to do with being a wake up call to Shockey than you think.

I read an analysis on him that said Mike Pope thought he had possible Dan Campbell blocking skills, and I remember him being a pretty good blocker.

I read an analysis on him that said Mike Pope thought he had possible Dan Campbell blocking skills, and I remember him being a pretty good blocker.

Well, I trust Pope's opinion and coaching skills, so hopefully he can make it happen. yeah Dan was a good blocker and adaquate pass catcher, if Boss can play to the level of Cambpell, I'd be more than ecstatic!