SportsWrath

nascar finish

Lughead

NASCAR is getting so stoopit now as much as I love it ,I am starting to loose interest

the Talladega was the worst finish I have ever seen . making up rules as the race is happening and these mystery cautions. they are now on the downward side of their peak.

I was going nuts on the second to last caution. No way a blown motor should cause 5 laps worth of caution on the biggest track on the cirtcuit. I said this to my friend and he said it was because there was a mile of oil and it takes a while to clean up that much oil. I've seen them dry an oil spill a lot faster on small tracks, and even if thats the case, red flag it and finish the last 7 laps under green.

I've always had ,my doubts, but there is just too much BS for Nascar not to be trying to influence the outcome. In back to back weeks Gordon ties Dale on a track he's never won at and then passes him on his birthday. Way too much coincidence there.

I was going nuts on the second to last caution. No way a blown motor should cause 5 laps worth of caution on the biggest track on the cirtcuit. I said this to my friend and he said it was because there was a mile of oil and it takes a while to clean up that much oil. I've seen them dry an oil spill a lot faster on small tracks, and even if thats the case, red flag it and finish the last 7 laps under green.

I've always had ,my doubts, but there is just too much BS for Nascar not to be trying to influence the outcome. In back to back weeks Gordon ties Dale on a track he's never won at and then passes him on his birthday. Way too much coincidence there.

if they want change, then they are going to have not count yellow flag racing as actually laps down the stretch of the race. For example, if there is 10 laps left and the yellow comes out, then get the track cleaned, let the pit and get back into position but do not penalize laps. I think it would make an exciting finish. Maybe use a less number like three. I am fed up with NASCAR. I did not watch a single minute of it today. I can really care less. This sport is getting to corporate and there are too many rules and just not as fun to watch any more.

then they muscle Stewart into recanting what he said. He was dead on, then NASCAR throws a mystery caution to help him back on the lead lap today . kinda like a see what we mean gesture.

fuck you shelton or sheldon or what ever your bullshit name is

Someone correct me if I am wrong....but yellow flag laps don't count in Formula One, right? :huh: Even if that is not the case like Jranieli says yellow flag laps should not count and everyone should resume their position just prior to the yellow when the green is flashed.

Someone correct me if I am wrong....but yellow flag laps don't count in Formula One, right? :huh: Even if that is not the case like Jranieli says yellow flag laps should not count and everyone should resume their position just prior to the yellow when the green is flashed.

Nascar racing is9soposed to be) set per mile the Daytona 500 is a 500 mile race not a 500 lap race when caution is out they still go around counting the miles but now they have green/white checker if there is a caution that can't get cleaned up before the end of the race wich actually puts more miles on the race. the Daytona 500 actually be the Daytona 505 this is their version of overtime that they have been "TOYING" with its been called different things .

Green/Whie/Checkers wreckers or checkers and last week it was called overdrive . but once there is a crash in this "OVERDRIVE" thats it it will not be restarted race ends even before the leader gets to the finishline.

except for Kevin Harvick he gets to keep racing all the way to the checkered flag :furious: ( I WILL NOT LET THIS GO)

another thing that was disgusting was the redneck/hick fans throwing beer bottles everywhere at Gordon after the race. I hate Gordon just like the rest of them but that was utterly disgusting and if this sport was to go beyond where it is then, that cannot happen whatsoever. It was embarrassing.

Nascar racing is9soposed to be) set per mile the Daytona 500 is a 500 mile race not a 500 lap race when caution is out they still go around counting the miles but now they have green/white checker if there is a caution that can't get cleaned up before the end of the race wich actually puts more miles on the race. the Daytona 500 actually be the Daytona 505 this is their version of overtime that they have been "TOYING" with its been called different things .

Green/Whie/Checkers wreckers or checkers and last week it was called overdrive . but once there is a crash in this "OVERDRIVE" thats it it will not be restarted race ends even before the leader gets to the finishline.

except for Kevin Harvick he gets to keep racing all the way to the checkered flag :furious: ( I WILL NOT LET THIS GO)

What a bunch of hooie....the race should just freeze (positions should freeze) and resume once the yellow is removed.

another thing that was disgusting was the redneck/hick fans throwing beer bottles everywhere at Gordon after the race. I hate Gordon just like the rest of them but that was utterly disgusting and if this sport was to go beyond where it is then, that cannot happen whatsoever. It was embarrassing.

that was the #3 factor. Gordon pasted Sr. on the all time winners list on SR.'s birthday and he did something Dale Jr. asked him not to in respect of his dad but he did it anyway the fans knew this that is why all of the cans where flying.