SportsWrath

Last Pick is....

so-cal dub

Two-year starter awarded All-Conference honors as a junior after posting 249/1,523/19 carrying the ball and 17/129/2 as a pass catcher. Led the team in both rushing and receiving as a sophomore compiling 997 yards on the ground.

Pos:

Explosive straight-line running back with outstanding instincts. Sees the field, consistently finds the running lanes and rarely brought down by the first defender. Patient, follows blocks and has a burst through the hole. Sets up defenders and makes them miss. Consistently runs North/South trying to pick up as much yardage as possible. Deceptively strong and does not go down without a fight.

Neg:

Not built to be a heavy-duty running back. Gets tall in his running.

I like it! :worshippy:

Overall: Bradshaw appeared in nine games as a true freshman in 2004, missing two with an ankle sprain, and finished with 89 carries for 467 yards (5.2 average) and three touchdowns and 13 catches for 186 yards (14.3 average) and two touchdowns. In 2005 he started 10 of 11 games, rushing 214 times for 997 yards (4.7 average) and nine touchdowns and added 56 receptions for 381 yards (6.8 average) and one touchdown, earning him a second team All-Conference USA selection. Bradshaw garnered first team All-Conference USA honors (coaches and media) after starting all 12 games in 2006, and recording 249 carries for 1,523 yards (6.1 average) and 19 touchdowns and contributing 17 pass catches for 129 yards (7.6 aver

I don't want to get carried away... but he DOES remind me a lot of Tiki.

Looks like he follows his blocks well, has good but not great speed, has some wiggle in his run that keeps defenders on their toes, and finds the seam and bursts through quickly.

I like it. :TU:

Looks like he follows his blocks well, has good but not great speed, has some wiggle in his run that keeps defenders on their toes, and finds the seam and bursts through quickly.

steal :ph34r:

Yeah he looks a lot like Tiki...with a little dash of Rodney Hampton (the upright running style) thrown in for good measure. Looks like a decent pick with a big upside. :clap: