SportsWrath

Steve Smith

jranieli

I really like this pick. Might be the best one we had all day, day one. I was not expecting Ross in the first round and Alford might not be a horrible pick either. He is fast and shoots up the gap pretty well, but does not have the huge size for a DT. DeOssie, I have no clue about this guy. Keiper was talking about him but he could be a solid pick. We did upgrade out special teams with the Ross pick. Very dangerous out there but has fumbled in the pass and that is what I am worried about. Again back to Smith. He can turn out to be a very solid number two receiver this year. He has speed and great hands. If Moss pans out, which I believe he will, we will have a very good receiving corp with Plax, Smith and Moss and Toomer. I was hoping we would draft a LT early though.

I really like this pick. Might be the best one we had all day, day one. I was not expecting Ross in the first round and Alford might not be a horrible pick either. He is fast and shoots up the gap pretty well, but does not have the huge size for a DT. DeOssie, I have no clue about this guy. Keiper was talking about him but he could be a solid pick. We did upgrade out special teams with the Ross pick. Very dangerous out there but has fumbled in the pass and that is what I am worried about. Again back to Smith. He can turn out to be a very solid number two receiver this year. He has speed and great hands. If Moss pans out, which I believe he will, we will have a very good receiving corp with Plax, Smith and Moss and Toomer. I was hoping we would draft a LT early though.

I agree with everything except the LT.

We already have a project LT in Whimper, no reason to draft Staley.

We needed a WR anyway. Toomer, even if comes back 100%, doesn't have many years left. He's my favorite Giants player but reality says maybe 2 mor years max. Besides Plax isn't exactly Mr Reliable. I can see Toomer, Moss, and This rook on the field.